Tears Gator Tears

Last year, LSU beat us in this video game too. 😂

Last year we also had a head coach/offensive coordinator that was clueless. The only offensive thing on his side of the ball was his scheme.

Last year I was one of the posters that was concerned about the LSU game, while most posters were bragging about how we were gonna stomp LSU. My gut was right and the good guys got *** raped.

This year it’ll be the Gayturds that better be buying plenty of Vaseline for the reaming that our Canes are about to give them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
7199CBAF-0CE3-4BD5-B09A-CA7BB8D0F744.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It amazes that every other post from that mouth breather site talks about the lack of facilities.Isnt this the same bunch of cousin fcking ,cowsht eating ,trailer living fools that used to ride us incessantly about How great that cowfield they play on and the rest of their facilities was so inferior to ours?

Could it just be that their program just sucks donkey snot and the rest of CFB and the HS kids they are recruiting are finally figuring out what we’ve all known for years.

Please Lord I don’t know how many years This old man has got left but with all that is Holy please let us beat these bunch of backwoods living,sister marrying,incest practicing goobers .Maybe it will shut them them FCK up once and for all and they can go back to figuring out how a 4 star they signed 10 years ago can be worked into this years recruiting class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back