Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I get it that every team has homer fans. But they can't honestly think they're going to blow us out, can they? They find it soooooo impossible that a new coach can improve our 7 win team from last season while they literally went from 4-8 to 10-4 just last year.

Maybe we should start a project to place one of those big domes over the greater Gaynesville area.

That's a great start, but we also have to acknowledge that thousands of them come from other places each year.

So, "dome" is a yes, and I would also suggest putting land mines along I-75 and US 441.

I get it that every team has homer fans. But they can't honestly think they're going to blow us out, can they? They find it soooooo impossible that a new coach can improve our 7 win team from last season while they literally went from 4-8 to 10-4 just last year.

Why are you criticizing the insane Gaytor fans? Everyone knows that they were able to increase their win total by 6 because...because...because...oh, I guess it's because Mullet wasn't a "first time head coach". Or the "Gaytor brand". Or facilities. Or DBU. Or something, I just get so confused reading their bullsh!te.

Miami is just as capable of a quick turnaround as what the Gaytors produced last year. They just are not happy to imagine that they might be our first stepping stone, so they are torturing logic to make an OOOOOBVIOUS case (to themselves, no one else) that they will blow us out.

I'm only putting up with their nonsense as an investment in karma points, which I expect will pay off handsomely after the game.

Advertisement
F8FC3CF7-5DB0-4E4E-B5F2-DA7BF32570DB.jpeg
56213EC5-83FE-4A57-88FB-E5141B2AD623.jpeg

Advertisement
**** u read all these uf posts u would think there on bamas level right now, I guess all fan bases have these types of crazy *** people.
Yeah but this is the majority of them. That’s the whole point in posting this craziness. They think and act like they’re a top notch blue blood program with a top end football history that’s turning away 5 stars, the way they talk bout us and other programs.

Yeah but this is the majority of them. That’s the whole point in posting this craziness. They think and act like they’re a top notch blue blood program with a top end football history that’s turning away 5 stars, the way they talk bout us and other programs.
They are insane man.....one good season doesnt mean your back as we know.

Advertisement
So if UiF had their new facilities in place, then Kirby wouldn’t be out-recruiting them???

We’re looking at years of tears. They’re going to finish their facilities and they’re gonna learn that they’re still the gaytors and nothing will change.

Just reading the thoughts of these dummies. Makes you wish there was a way to stop reproduction of such people.

I'm actually funding some research on that. Working on a new form of meth that makes the user utterly disgusted by his sisters and female cousins. Should bring gheytor birth rates to a screeching halt.

Advertisement
**** u read all these uf posts u would think there on bamas level right now, I guess all fan bases have these types of crazy *** people.

The thing is, we're not the only one's that recognize it. I was in Virginia earlier this week on a business trip and met up with one of my friends from school. Since he's from Pensacola, he's a die hard Bama fan. I was talking about our upcoming game with them and stopped me and asked what has UF done in the history of their program to talk the way they do. He said you'd swear they were the ones that have owned the last decade like Bama has.

The thing is, we're not the only one's that recognize it. I was in Virginia earlier this week on a business trip and met up with one of my friends from school. Since he's from Pensacola, he's a die hard Bama fan. I was talking about our upcoming game with them and stopped me and asked what has UF done in the history of their program to talk the way they do. He said you'd swear they were the ones that have owned the last decade like Bama has.

I knew someone who would talk trash about how they are better than Miami because they have a better women's ping pong team and the flop game. We were both alive to see all of Miami's championships and this was in the middle of the initial run of championships. Though neither of us was alive for the flop game.

Advertisement
Back