Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
7B4748B5-13B6-47B6-BA68-D0F35316E16C.jpeg

Advertisement
Who can come up with a good Star Wars joke about the Gators? I want the punchline to be "Star Whores". I don't know enough about the movie to make it witty and funny.

Out of all the screenshots I've looked at that's been posted here I've never once seen the Gators talk about a players tape. They don't care if the player is actually good, they just want the perception to look like they are getting good players.
Yup. They are beyond obsessed with rankings and the perception they think their 247 class score gives off. In the thousands of gaytor posts that I’ve read since I started posting screenshots in “Gator Tears”, which is on page 1 of this thread, I’ve only seen comments about watching a kid’s tape a few times.

Who can come up with a good Star Wars joke about the Gators? I want the punchline to be "Star Whores". I don't know enough about the movie to make it witty and funny.

Instead of “Force”, maybe we can substitute “Fours” in for 4 stars???

Star Whores, starring Darth gaytor:

Luke, may the Fours (& 5 stars) be with you.

Advertisement
I probably should have clarified that a little better when I said I view him like Richt. I view him in the sense that his ceiling is 9 to 10 wins a year and maybe the occasional SEC Championship. As far as it goes character-wise he can't touch richt at all in that aspect
$EC East maybe. No chance at $EC Championship. He ain't sniffing one of those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Star Whores Episode 1: The Decommit Menace
Star Whores Episode 2: Attack of the (Jalon) Jones
Star Whores Episode 3: Revenge of the Steele
Star Whores Episode 4: Yet Another New Hope
Star Whores Episode 5: Saban's Empire Strikes Back
Star Whores Episode 6: Return of the Seider
Star Whores Episode 7: The Flip Machine Awakens
Star Whores Episode 8: The Last Five-Star
Star Whores Episode 9: The Rise of the Class Ranking

Advertisement