Tears Gator Tears

Lets see what they'll say:

1. He wasn't that good anyway and only played in mop up duty
2. Scared to compete
3. We have higher rated players coming in behind him
4. What's this do to our class score from when he committed 2 years ago
5. Not a True Gator (which of course means he isn’t a serial killer. Or serial rapist for that matter)

Advertisement

2. Scared to compete

Hate to break it to ya but he only started last year due to David Reese being out. He was behind on the depth chart and is a graduate senior. Guarantee you never heard of him before today

B1F68B21-9BFC-436D-959B-80632133D6E1.png
0F240803-94EB-4B48-B8CD-D97128F93029.jpeg
D2B8BE52-C283-4D9F-9B33-19C0E2F67EDC.png
8A99F274-2BA9-49B2-9075-7D8C02A3C741.jpeg
D9B241DF-0EA7-449E-B865-7C257596D48A.png

Hate to break it to ya but he only started last year due to David Reese being out. He was behind on the depth chart and is a graduate senior. Guarantee you never heard of him before today
Understood but if he started 3 games in place of Reese then the gaytor’s depth at LB has to be pretty thin. I’m not sold on anyone on their DL except for Zuniga at this point, the starting corners are strong if healthy and I am not sold on their Safeties.

I don’t see a dominating defense.

Advertisement

This is funny. Emory Jones isn’t ready either. So let’s go to offense. They have problems at QB & OL. I think their skills guys are probably fine but I don’t think they’re dominating. I think we have more unknowns given the staff and scheme changes but I think we have more potential upside in terms of expectations.

I like us against them.

2. Scared to compete
So, does that fall under number 1?

No we haven't but what is even more comical is you making posts like these.

Honestly what kind of a loser do you need to be to make an account on a rivals website? Are you on Georgia's too? Tennessee?

This **** has me in tears.

"Ya but ya'll done not eva hurd a heemmmm b4"

LOL

Understood but if he started 3 games in place of Reese then the gaytor’s depth at LB has to be pretty thin. I’m not sold on anyone on their DL except for Zuniga at this point, the starting corners are strong if healthy and I am not sold on their Safeties.

I don’t see a dominating defense.

I hear ya. depth was is thin but it's better now talent wise albiet UNPROVEN which is why I laugh at UF and "playoffs" talk. Not there yet

Advertisement
No we haven't but what is even more comical is you making posts like these.

Honestly what kind of a loser do you need to be to make an account on a rivals website? Are you on Georgia's too? Tennessee?

This **** has me in tears.

"Ya but ya'll done not eva hurd a heemmmm b4"

LOL

That's the best trash talk/insults you got?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back