Tears Gator Tears

thanks..no surgery on my neck will be a LAST resort.I watched them operate on my mom's neck 4-5 times and it still wasn't write.

I always say " I don't know anyone that's had "A" back or neck surgery"...most people that have had one have had numerous ones.I don't take pain meds so I'm with you on that.I just need for them to figure out the numbness and if they can get rid of that I'll be good to go.I can deal with the pain for the most part.I can't deal with an arm that has no feeling though.

One of my first jobs was a medical representative for spine surgery and I’ll never forget one of the first things the first neurosurgeon that I worked with said. “I know once I cut into a patient I am married to them for the rest of their lives or the rest of my life” and just took it as they come into the initial procedure expecting more procedures down the line.

Advertisement
AAC4DC50-925C-4BC0-B959-25D6ED48280E.jpeg

Advertisement
I don't even go over to the forums there and if they're saying that, then i'll stay away. I like where we're headed, but i'm not thinking playoffs. Anything can happen, but nah our roster isn't there yet.

I view Mullen very much like Richt in the aspect he will get you 9 or 10 wins a year, but choke away a game you shouldn't lose and occasionally get you to a conference championship

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen’s a scumbag, so any offensive coaching advantage he may have is nullified.

I probably should have clarified that a little better when I said I view him like Richt. I view him in the sense that his ceiling is 9 to 10 wins a year and maybe the occasional SEC Championship. As far as it goes character-wise he can't touch richt at all in that aspect

Mullet has a better offense when he has a QB that can bull run. Otherwise, he’s pretty pedestrian.

This is the truth. For OCs, I tend to have the most respect for guys who "maximize the skills & talents of the roster they inherit", followed by guys who "rapidly put guys in place who are the right fit for their system".

But this concept that Mullet is some magical QB whisperer is ridiculous, that Mullet can take any old lump of clay and sculpt him into a great QB. I don't have a lot of respect for Tebow as a pro prospect, but he did a heckuva job doing exactly what Urban Myth and Mullet asked him to do.

Advertisement
I probably should have clarified that a little better when I said I view him like Richt. I view him in the sense that his ceiling is 9 to 10 wins a year and maybe the occasional SEC Championship. As far as it goes character-wise he can't touch richt at all in that aspect
Yea ok makes sense. Maybe 8-9 win ceiling with 10 possible if the stars align juuuuuust right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back