Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Their star whoring is mind-boggling.

It’s almost as if they don’t care about having a diverse roster, as far as filling positions of need adequately, all they care about is their class ranking.

Who cares if it’s 25 wide receivers or 25 linebackers or whatever. Just stack 4-stars to win the class ranking battle - somehow they’ve turned class ranking into their national championship.

It is utterly and totally bizarre.

Sounds exactly like FSU fans as well. They signed only 1 ⭐⭐⭐ WR, literally no other skill position players, and no QBs at all for 2 years, and they'll still brag about recruiting.

It’s almost as if they don’t care about having a diverse roster, as far as filling positions of need adequately, all they care about is their class ranking.

Who cares if it’s 25 wide receivers or 25 linebackers or whatever. Just stack 4-stars to win the class ranking battle - somehow they’ve turned class ranking into their national championship.

It's like you just started reading this thread...KIDDING.

Yeah, I completely agree, they just don't give a ****e about whether the kid fits the system, etc.

Remember, they were recently talking about "manufacturing some wins" in the offseason to offset the "bad media coverage", and this is what they are talking about. If they can scrape out a couple of 4-star commits, regardless of ANY other factor, then it restores their "momentum" and allows them to keep selling the bankrupt "Gaytor brand" to recruits.

The kid is listed as an Athlete. I'm not saying that you never strike gold with these kids, but he doesn't yet have a 4-star position. It's like Turdbarrel Slaton, he was highly rated at one position, and he wanted to play another. Regardless of that, the Gaytor fans just coveted his stars, not his fit for the scheme.

I don't know whether this kid will succeed or not, but if he is going to be such a great defensive back, and he's from Louisiana, you have to wonder why LSU hasn't locked him up already.

Or Alabama. Or Texas A&M with Himbo Fisher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree that gator fans are racist. Still hate them for arrogance and delusion and not scheduling UM, but FSU fans are far more likely to be racist and hick. The racists wouldn’t be able to get into UF.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Gayville is filled with racist hicks. Also, implying that racists are to stupid to get into UF is ridiculous. There are racists that get into Harvard. Being racist does not mean you are stupid.

They obsess over their rankings cause all that matters to them is how they look to the rest of us. They’re self conscious and insecure.

But theyre also trailer trash so they think jorts and mullets makes em fashionistas.

Advertisement
gaytorFanSeth has a new Mock Class out...

DFBAA430-1A25-4959-9FE9-3ABEDFB66DE2.png
CFD060D4-5919-4187-8035-8C5C00846F0D.png
D34F158E-D832-4AFE-BDDB-CF920D065902.png
BECCFEF5-843C-4ADA-B694-E6F522865639.png
B9D46C6C-E9D1-47F7-B9CD-8F3D1A60E146.png
81D5E401-612C-4F3D-8313-98FF7598ADEF.png
50CC6D59-B12C-47C2-A570-687EA8859C5C.png
097C0139-006C-4567-8C33-20CF5AAD8383.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back