Tears Gator Tears

“We suck at everything besides between the white lines” :ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The meltdown is going to be epic when they realize that last year was a mirage and they suck on the field as well. I predict at least 10 of them will purposely blow up their meth trailers.

Advertisement
Went deep in the archives and found actfootage

What about this is false information?

The mod thats on a power trip gave me the same thing with zero explanation why.
Dude, stick to Tate Martell or posting pee wee clips.

I didn't give you a warning for posting false info but the mod who gave you that warning made the correct call. Maybe you should dig deeper into those archives and read what you posted and tell me what is true about your statement.

Yet you jumped into this thread protesting for @raincane. A known troll because you feel slighted and need attention. You want an explanation of why you got a warning. You don't know Rivers nor Williams. You posted info that wasn't true.

Pro tip. Next time you have an issue with a mod. Message them privately too resolve the problem. You can see which mod gave you an infraction by going to the warning and clicking on it. You could possibly talk your way out of a warning by doing so.

Any further problem on the topic. Message me or the mod that gave you the warning vs derailing a thread.

I didn't give you a warning for posting false info but the mod who gave you that warning made the correct call. Maybe you should dig deeper into those archives and read what you posted and tell me what is true about your statement.

Yet you jumped into this thread protesting for @raincane. A known troll because you feel slighted and need attention. You want an explanation of why you got a warning. You don't know Rivers nor Williams. You posted info that wasn't true.

Pro tip. Next time you have an issue with a mod. Message them privately too resolve the problem. You can see which mod gave you an infraction by going to the warning and clicking on it. You could possibly talk your way out of a warning by doing so.

Any further problem on the topic. Message me or the mod that gave you the warning vs derailing a thread.

Advertisement
Lol. It’s our thread... I just want to see happy Canes and keep it going.

So you are trying to morph Oblivion and Welcome to the Jungle??? That’s a great direction too.
Lol it was a long ******* weekend and I was pretty beat down last night. I have a love hate relationship with travel baseball. My son loves it but I hate getting up at 5 to drive a few hours just to sit in the hot sun all day. It's ok when the kids win the tournaments we go to but sucks assssss when they don't. My brain fog is still going this morning. There wasn't any morph last night, for me oblivion is an ominous enough word. If I was gonna try to morph it, I'd choose a lot heavier band then GnR. I'll keep thinking but somebody with a better mind than mine needs to step in.
And don't kid yourself, this may be 'our' thread but you are most definitely 'that baby's pappy!'

Oblivion waits without beckoning or threatening. -Mason Cooley

2OTQ.gif

Be careful the attention you look for, it may not be the kind you want.

That's why I ignore him.
He's not on ignore, he provides almost as much laughs as "Gator" Tears provides. Its like arguing with a female teenage adolescent who just lost their virginity and is now a attention seeking **** juggling thundercünt gutterslüt *****.

Back to tears...

FB_IMG_1558366238132.jpg
FB_IMG_1558366447605.jpg

Definitely get a second and third opinion on that surgery.
My line brother got the neck surgery and went back to have his nerves transposed in both arms.
He has a lot issues now and can’t even pick up his daughter.

I’ve been managing cubital tunnel for years with minor muscle issues, no pain or numbness.
1. You gotta do the right stretches and 2. Don’t rely on just pain meds.
So in the meantime between time you can manage the pain with a good TENS unit and Deep Blue Rub.

thanks..no surgery on my neck will be a LAST resort.I watched them operate on my mom's neck 4-5 times and it still wasn't write.

I always say " I don't know anyone that's had "A" back or neck surgery"...most people that have had one have had numerous ones.I don't take pain meds so I'm with you on that.I just need for them to figure out the numbness and if they can get rid of that I'll be good to go.I can deal with the pain for the most part.I can't deal with an arm that has no feeling though.

Advertisement

08DF4C06-7DAC-4972-BB6E-1F6F484EFA3C.gif

#OblivionSmokesFoolsFast

Advertisement

2D0A675F-74A9-4739-B397-6AAEBD53CC6E.gif

Advertisement
Their star whoring is mind-boggling.

It’s almost as if they don’t care about having a diverse roster, as far as filling positions of need adequately, all they care about is their class ranking.

Who cares if it’s 25 wide receivers or 25 linebackers or whatever. Just stack 4-stars to win the class ranking battle - somehow they’ve turned class ranking into their national championship.

It is utterly and totally bizarre.

Their star whoring is mind-boggling.

It’s almost as if they don’t care about having a diverse roster, as far as filling positions of need adequately, all they care about is their class ranking.

Who cares if it’s 25 wide receivers or 25 linebackers or whatever. Just stack 4-stars to win the class ranking battle - somehow they’ve turned class ranking into their national championship.

It is utterly and totally bizarre.

It’s all they have to look forward to. Deep down they know UGA beats their *** again and they have 0 shot at SECCG.

Advertisement
Back