631D55B4-94A1-4693-BD84-C1CE3F0818C0.png
ED8F34C1-D653-4945-B8FB-3DEEE290B1B4.png
91CF2667-F94C-4503-92FF-46CDA004154F.png
370F2373-4237-4232-AE1C-FDA7E38DE81D.png
75534E09-5635-4E53-86AB-506B92F33E7A.png
C9E9F390-8BA7-45C9-9A06-C43B2D3D1F6E.png
88423AAB-67AA-4BC7-9A08-4DA8EA274B29.png

Advertisement
It wasn’t bad.Looks like it may mostly being caused by carpal tunnel (sp) with the pinched nerve a part of it.Have to see the Dr on Wednesday but if It’s that and not a ne k thing I’ll be one happy old man.

Surgery for that is a lot better than messing around with my neck but appreciate you asking.
Good! Glad to hear it!

Advertisement
Yeah... They’re just warming em up for Friday Night Bites
I love it every year FNL comes around because we get a fresh set of tears about how $hitty there invite list is and more importantly the $hitty turn out they get. And how “they can’t believe” how Miami gets all the studs in the state to Paradise! Always good tears around that time of year. Lol

Advertisement
#OblivionSmokesFoolsFast ???

I keep thinking of a line from the song Boyz in the Hood: “I just smoke motherfûckers like it ain’t no thing...”

#OblivionSmokesMFersLikeItAintNoThing ???

#OblivionSmokesMFersFast ???

#OblivionSmokesMother****ersFast ???
I like those.. all I can get to right now falls towards oblivion. like #MeetOblivion or #You'regonnameetOblivion. Or something along #WelcometoOblivion lines. You're thread, you call it.

Went deep in the archives and found actfootage
My grandparents have lived there almost 50 years, as brown minorities. And it’s not the vibe I’ve ever gotten. But im sure there are some rotten apples. But just because someone had a southern accent doesn’t = racist. In fact many people there are much more pleasant and helpful to my grandparents than I could ever imagine someone in Miami being.

What about this is false information?

The mod thats on a power trip gave me the same thing with zero explanation why.

“We suck at everything besides between the white lines” :ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The meltdown is going to be epic when they realize that last year was a mirage and they suck on the field as well. I predict at least 10 of them will purposely blow up their meth trailers.

Think he was talking about the white lines on the baseball field. He must not know they’re missing the post season field unless they win the SEC tourney.

Advertisement
I like those.. all I can get to right now falls towards oblivion. like #MeetOblivion or #You'regonnameetOblivion. Or something along #WelcometoOblivion lines. You're thread, you call it.
Lol. It’s our thread... I just want to see happy Canes and keep it going.

So you are trying to morph Oblivion and Welcome to the Jungle??? That’s a great direction too.

Went deep in the archives and found actfootage

What about this is false information?

The mod thats on a power trip gave me the same thing with zero explanation why.
Many of us have had run-ins with Mods. I don’t always agree with every thing or every way some matters evolve and are handled but overall I think that they do way more good than harm. In this thread they’ve been outstanding.

The poster you’re referencing is believed to be a gaytor troll and in this thread, that’s not going to last too long. Sometimes they get zapped faster than I expected but we just keep on with the Tears here.

Advertisement
It wasn’t bad.Looks like it may mostly being caused by carpal tunnel (sp) with the pinched nerve a part of it.Have to see the Dr on Wednesday but if It’s that and not a ne k thing I’ll be one happy old man.

Surgery for that is a lot better than messing around with my neck but appreciate you asking.
Definitely get a second and third opinion on that surgery.
My line brother got the neck surgery and went back to have his nerves transposed in both arms.
He has a lot issues now and can’t even pick up his daughter.

I’ve been managing cubital tunnel for years with minor muscle issues, no pain or numbness.
1. You gotta do the right stretches and 2. Don’t rely on just pain meds.
So in the meantime between time you can manage the pain with a good TENS unit and Deep Blue Rub.

Advertisement
Back