Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Holy ****. New levels of retardation alert.

Mullen the best ever at player development? My God that guy needs to be institutionalized.
They’ve convinced themselves that he’s the best X’s & O’s coach in college football and all that holds them back is recruiting and when they upgrade their facilities that will take care of a lot of that.

They have the craziest thought patterns.

7301F120-F3A2-4D8F-885C-09B5C83D1F19.png
E38DEF6E-5BF7-4A8A-995E-3CBD90AF85BD.jpeg

Advertisement
When Franks faced good defenses he turned to crap. I have no doubt Manny will have the defense dialed up for this game. Manny knows the importance of starting out his career by beating UF
It’s amazing that they have glaring issues on and off the field yet they dismiss us as a multiple TD victory for them with Emory Jones playing mop up duty in the 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
It’s amazing that they have glaring issues on and off the field yet they dismiss us as a multiple TD victory for them with Emory Jones playing mop up duty in the 3rd quarter.

They play NCAA 14 on rookie.
That's where the hype is from.
🤷🏿‍♂️

I love how delusional and clueless they are. Inexperienced OL, average to below average QB, not enough depth in the secondary, lost key starters along the DL, but they are gonna beat us by 3 TDs.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's the definition of delusional.
The gaytor. Full of false hopes and dreams.
Pumps chest like Bama..... parts like the Florida Geckos.
Fookin pussies...

Advertisement
I expect Shaq, Pinckney and others to be in his ear all game.

Eventually, they’re going to get in his head, and he’s going to start making the mistakes he’s known for.

Taco hotdog is very soft mentally.

Nasty Nesta, Hill, Ford and Garvin are gonna make him wish that he was sitting this one out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back