Tears Gator Tears

I know the AD makes the call but still would use this quote publicly as leverage to show how scared they really are of us. Manny has already messed with FSU and Mullet just gave him ammunition to call out the gaytors if they won’t sign on the dotted line.
I don’t think Manny would mess with Mullen near the level he screwed with Taggart because Manny actually likes Mullen.

Advertisement
Manny knows he does not have to go through Hogtown to win number six. He does have to win the ACC though.

You know how some of those SEC teams can lose twice and still make the playoff? A yearly series with those losers would give us that same argument. We do schedule OOC well but having that extra loss in hand would be nice. Our title goes through Clemson in the ACC championship as of today.

Advertisement
I don’t think Manny would mess with Mullen near the level he screwed with Taggart because Manny actually likes Mullen.

I don’t know how much he actually likes Mullet and I know you don’t either. I’ve worked for guys that I liked and respected, and I have worked for guys that I absolutely hated. But you wouldn’t have known from the outside looking in. Because I kept that shlt to myself.

For all we know he thinks Mullet is an arrogant prick, a lot of people think that, it’s just that Manny isn’t going to say anything.

I don’t know how much he actually likes Mullet and I know you don’t either. I’ve worked for guys that I liked and respected, and I have worked for guys that I absolutely hated. But you wouldn’t have known from the outside looking in. Because I kept that shlt to myself.

For all we know he thinks Mullet is an arrogant prick, a lot of people think that, it’s just that Manny isn’t going to say anything.
He once mentioned Mullen as one of the coaches he gives credit for to help mold him. Is that the tell all be all? No. But it’s a strong indicitor that my assumption is probably true.

Judging by the willie taggart camp crash Manny has the balls to show if he respects someone or not. He has been quiet about mullet so far but we will see as august 24 approaches.

Advertisement
A4011787-ED0F-45DD-BE80-7D6B8F8645E9.png
7C7E3A11-4487-431E-A2B2-70A34026979A.png
8D3BF3BF-0777-402E-814C-A3A733EC66A7.png
54B2C3E1-5E68-49D4-B279-F7E89DA5FEF2.png

I will give you one guess for which team the guy that put this together supports.

Does anyone notice a logical fallacy with this Kruiting Klass Kalculator re-ranking?

He re-ranked the Top 25 teams that were in the Top 25 originally, but he didn't bother to recalculate MIAMI with all of its transfers.

Interesting...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He once mentioned Mullen as one of the coaches he gives credit for to help mold him. Is that the tell all be all? No. But it’s a strong indicitor that my assumption is probably true.

Bosses that I’ve had that were horrible, helped mold me also. No it’s not a strong indicator that your assumption is true. Not at all.

Manny could hate Mullet’s guts, or he could feel lukewarm told towards him, or really like him, we just don’t know. Why are you so invested in only one of the possibilities, that Manny likes Mullet? He may not.

Once you get past being grateful because someone gave you an opportunity, you judge that person based on your experience with them over the years.

We don’t know what their relationship is like, or how Manny really feels. Anything he says will be coach-speak based on not burning bridges and following the code of not bad mouthing prior employers, a code that any smart person would follow.

Stop making stupid assumptions.

Advertisement
Back