Tears Gator Tears

Again, you still can’t comprehend the screen name which is a joke. Even when told to read it slowly you still can’t get it. Sure let me go google the 500 interviews for your comfort and pick the one where he puts little blame on himself for the Texas firing. This is a tears thread? Hmm you don’t say. Thanks for adding to the collection. T’s and P’s sent your way.

You referring to this article?

Advertisement
Again, you still can’t comprehend the screen name which is a joke. Even when told to read it slowly you still can’t get it. Sure let me go google the 500 interviews for your comfort and pick the one where he puts little blame on himself for the Texas firing. This is a tears thread? Hmm you don’t say. Thanks for adding to the collection. T’s and P’s sent your way.

Clearly the joke’s on you.

First, find me the article where he disparages or blames Mack Brown. I’m still waiting.

Secondly, you’re embarrassing yourself. Read the post carefully and you’ll see what I mean. I used a similar appellation as yours to mock you, you’re just too dense to get it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly the joke’s on you.

First, find me the article where he disparages or blames Mack Brown. I’m still waiting.

Secondly, you’re embarrassing yourself. Read the post carefully and you’ll see what I mean. I used a similar appellation as yours to mock you, you’re just too dense to get it
Thoughts and prayers sent x2

Tears
FB_IMG_1559161701319.jpg

Advertisement
Also noteworthy, if Zipperer, Arjei Henderson, and Deyavie Hammond don’t qualify they will drop below us in the rankings unofficially.
[/QUOTE]

Which one of these guys didn't qualify or when officially would it be found out if they haven't. I thought I saw Zip qualified but I may be wrong.

Advertisement
Also noteworthy, if Zipperer, Arjei Henderson, and Deyavie Hammond don’t qualify they will drop below us in the rankings unofficially.

Which one of these guys didn't qualify or when officially would it be found out if they haven't. I thought I saw Zip qualified but I may be wrong.
[/QUOTE]
I'm patiently waiting to hear if Zipp doesn't qualify. Gator fans were super vocal about beating us for him

Advertisement
Back