Tears Gator Tears

Racism
Want to know how to point out a racist, read the quote above.
Lol you must be one of these people who only watches media and has never had any real interactions with people from different backgrounds. Stop polluting gators tears thread btw.

Advertisement
My grandparents have lived there almost 50 years, as brown minorities. And it’s not the vibe I’ve ever gotten. But im sure there are some rotten apples. But just because someone had a southern accent doesn’t = racist. In fact many people there are much more pleasant and helpful to my grandparents than I could ever imagine someone in Miami being.

You are a gator jorter masquerading as a miami fan. Wouldn’t expect you to understand

My grandparents have lived there almost 50 years, as brown minorities. And it’s not the vibe I’ve ever gotten. But im sure there are some rotten apples. But just because someone had a southern accent doesn’t = racist. In fact many people there are much more pleasant and helpful to my grandparents than I could ever imagine someone in Miami being.
Around the univeristy is more progressive of course, most college towns are, but most the surrounding areas and more than you'd think in the city are terribly racist.

Advertisement
Quit being such a ******.

The man driving the tow truck looked like he was about to fall, and this kind gentleman, only put out his hand to support him and keep the driver from falling and possibly injuring himself.

See how this works? Anyone can CLAIM anything!

Again.

No blood, no foul.

Typical idiotic post.

You're whining about the drafting of assault/battery laws. Now you are yapping about police reports/evidentiary standards. Those are two different things.

And you're the one who cited the Pickup Basketball Law of "no blood, no foul". Which, of course, is contrary to the actual state law on the books.

If the tow truck driver wants to report a crime, he is free to do so. If the police file charges, that is their job. If the state attorney investigates and does not believe that the case is winnable, that is his/her prerogative.

But it is NOT the job of the state attorney to give a quote to the media where he casts aspersions on the state law BEFORE HE HAS EVEN INVESTIGATED and it is NOT the job of the state attorney to defend an accused by citing that the accused is a football player BEFORE HE HAS EVEN INVESTIGATED.

Only stupid people act as if "he-said/she-said" cases are unable to be tried. People are convicted based on victim testimony ALL THE TIME.

I disagree that gator fans are racist. Still hate them for arrogance and delusion and not scheduling UM, but FSU fans are far more likely to be racist and hick. The racists wouldn’t be able to get into UF.

Bullsh!te, Mr. 26-post-raincane (we all know you are a Gaytor troll).

Go look at the Twitter feed of Williamthegator. He is a UF alum.

Racist as ****, and a UF alum.

Don't act as if higher SAT/GPA weeds out all the racists.

Around the univeristy is more progressive of course, most college towns are, but most the surrounding areas and more than you'd think in the city are terribly racist.
Think of it as a racist doughnut. You have the kids in the middle of Gainesville where the racism is mostly hidden or genuinely not there. Then you have the outlying areas where the hard "ER" is used commonplace. My stereotypical ideals are, if someone has more than .25 acres, the chances of being racist go up 5 fold in Gainesville. If the domicile was delivered (trailer or manufactured) and not built, add another 7X to the chances in the area.

Advertisement
The Gators still have 11 prospects that have not enrolled in linebacker Diwun Black, wide receiver Arjei Henderson, offensive lineman Deyavie Hammond, tight end Keon Zipperer, running back Nay'Quan Wright, offensive lineman Riley Simonds, defensive tackle Jaelin Humphries, linebacker Tyron Hopper, wide receiver Dionte Marks, wide receiver Ja'Markis Weston and offensive lineman Wardrick Wilson. These names are all slated to enroll for the Summer B semester.

So far the first 4 arent looking like they will qualify and they already lost Steele and Jones. Lets keep a watch for the remaining 7.

Also anyone that doesnt qualify deducts a 2020 counter. So now they can only sign 21 so far lmfao
And in other Gainesville news..

Total meltdown for gaytes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think of it as a racist doughnut. You have the kids in the middle of Gainesville where the racism is mostly hidden or genuinely not there. Then you have the outlying areas where the hard "ER" is used commonplace. My stereotypical ideals are, if someone has more than .25 acres, the chances of being racist go up 5 fold in Gainesville. If the domicile was delivered (trailer or manufactured) and not built, add another 7X to the chances in the area.
That's pretty **** accurate my friend.

Advertisement
Back