Tears Gator Tears

LMAO at unscrupulous hillbilly tow truck operators with nothing better to do in gayturdville than to lurk around waiting on unsuspecting dumbass gaytors to park their car/s in the wrong place then swoop in for the kill!

Sounds like MIami two truck drivers need to travel to Gainesville, hook some up - and tow them back to their lot - in Miami!

Advertisement
This is a serious dilemma for me. On the one hand, I detest and loathe the lizard and wish anyone who decides to wear that logo ill. On the other hand, I have no respect for a person who decides to be a glorified land pirate (and in gaynesville, the land pirates are especially aggressive and sneaky).

But in all seriousness, that SA was way out of line. He's trying to equivocate an unwanted touching during an adversarial and tense encounter to a pat on the shoulder. If I am the PD in Alachua County, I am trying like **** to read that statement into the record in every simple battery case the State tries to prosecute while this SA holds the position.

This guy gets it. I'd love to see the State Attorney take this to trial, and then lose solely because of the SA's prior statements.

Advertisement
No blood no foul?

Works every day in thousands and thousands of pickup basketball games in parks and schools all across America.

Perine wasn't playing pickup basketball with the tow truck driver.

Good lord, by your brilliant analysis, the tow truck driver needed to pull a gun and shoot Lemine for there to be any sort of legal issue.

The laws are written to prevent what happened with Perine, and to prevent escalation to something worse.

Some jobs are unpopular. Tow truck drivers. Meter maids. Repo men. Bounty hunters.

Doesn't mean that you get to fight with them, blood or no blood.

Good lord, by your brilliant analysis, the tow truck driver needed to pull a gun and shoot Lemine for there to be any sort of legal issue.

The laws are written to prevent what happened with Perine, and to prevent escalation to something worse.

Some jobs are unpopular. Tow truck drivers. Meter maids. Repo men. Bounty hunters.

You forgot to add lawyers to your list!!

Jk jk

Ok here is my towing story....

I was in Lexington, Ky with a couple buddies and some of my wife's family who are all UK fans. We went to a game and I parked on a street that had a ton of cars on it. I asked my wife's aunt if it was ok to park on this street and she said "yes on gamedays it is."

Low and behold I go back to our car to get something midway through the tailgate and there is a tow truck driver hooking up my truck. I asked him why I was getting towed and he said, "because you cannot park here and anyone that is, is getting towed per the university of Kentucky." I was ****ed, but not so much at him. I Remained calm and asked him where my car will be. I asked him if I could pay him right now and he said no once it was on the truck that's it. I didn't grab him or feel the need to attack him. I more blamed my wife's aunt lol. The circumstance at that moment didn't warrant me putting my hands on another individual.
Was that because he was a mean looking SOB and would have kicked your *** :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Just f..king with you Brother.

Advertisement
Was that because he was a mean looking SOB and would have kicked your *** :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Just f..king with you Brother.

Lol actually no he wasn't but I've seen some big *** people I wouldn't fu*k with.

I just try to think what my actions can lead too and how much I would stand to lose over something as dumb as putting my hands on someone when my life wasn't in danger

AB9EC1CC-0774-4D6D-B1F7-B55E610E633C.png
I can’t wait until Kirby pulls him 😭😭😭

Advertisement
Lol actually no he wasn't but I've seen some big *** people I wouldn't fu*k with.

I just try to think what my actions can lead too and how much I would stand to lose over something as dumb as putting my hands on someone when my life wasn't in danger
That kind of wisdom comes with age, I can't believe some of the fights that I got into when I was much younger .... the reasons that started those fights ..... just dumb **** that wouldn't even move my angry meter now.

Quit being such a ******.

The man driving the tow truck looked like he was about to fall, and this kind gentleman, only put out his hand to support him and keep the driver from falling and possibly injuring himself.

See how this works? Anyone can CLAIM anything!

Again.

No blood, no foul.

Advertisement
That’s nice.

Joe Haden lived 3 years in gaynesville, so I’m sure he was used to hearing the word “boy” tossed around.
I disagree that gator fans are racist. Still hate them for arrogance and delusion and not scheduling UM, but FSU fans are far more likely to be racist and hick. The racists wouldn’t be able to get into UF.

I disagree that gator fans are racist. Still hate them for arrogance and delusion and not scheduling UM, but FSU fans are far more likely to be racist and hick. The racists wouldn’t be able to get into UF.

Sorry chief. I’ve been to hogtown numerous times ... you’re lying.

Canesville is chock full of dirty racists.

Posting false information
Sorry chief. I’ve been to hogtown numerous times ... you’re lying.

Canesville is chock full of dirty racists.
My grandparents have lived there almost 50 years, as brown minorities. And it’s not the vibe I’ve ever gotten. But im sure there are some rotten apples. But just because someone had a southern accent doesn’t = racist. In fact many people there are much more pleasant and helpful to my grandparents than I could ever imagine someone in Miami being.

Advertisement
Back