Tears Gator Tears

Grabbing another man’s arm IS a serious issue.

imo, it is battery. If youre a man, and you grab my arm, it’s very likely I’m going to consider it an attack on my person, and I’m going to have to defend myself, ie, you’re going to have a right cross coming your way.

That’s why things like this are considered battery, to avoid violence. So that men don’t put their hands on another man willy-nilly.

And the example that 100% gayturd state attorney gave is ridiculous. There’s a huge difference between a coworker patting you on the back or tapping your arm in a work environment, where there’s clearly no intent to violence, and someone grabbing your arm in a conflict.

Tow Truck drivers are on edge as it is. They are literally stealing (legally) someones ride. Plenty of cases where this driver would have shot this young man for doing that. Then it would have turned into a much bigger story for this dumb lawyer

Advertisement
Tow Truck drivers are on edge as it is. They are literally stealing (legally) someones ride. Plenty of cases where this driver would have shot this young man for doing that. Then it would have turned into a much bigger story for this dumb lawyer

It’s clearly a situation where there is heavy conflict. That’s absolutely the time you don’t want to put your hands on another man, because the odds of violence are high.

That’s why it’s good to have a fallback like the battery law. It might make somebody think twice. You go grabbing on a tow truck driver while he’s doing his job, there’s going to be a fight most of the time.

It’s clearly a situation where there is heavy conflict. That’s absolutely the time you don’t want to put your hands on another man, because the odds of violence are high.

That’s why it’s good to have a fallback like the battery law. It might make somebody think twice. You go grabbing on a tow truck drivers on while he’s doing his job, there’s going to be a fight most of the time.

Oh ya. Plus how is this not a conflict for the lawyer? He is a professor, alumni and probably a booster yet he can handle cases against players on the team.

Look, I agree the quote was ridiculous and showed the SA's true colors and motives. Even more so, it is a slippery slope for future similar arrests and the SA. However, who knows what happened. Tow truck operators can be pretty aggressive and shady in their own right. This one is not as damning as most of the other cases coming from that dump.

I'm NOT saying "don't investigate".

I AM saying "don't call bullsh!te on something before you've even investigated".

There is a difference.

There is a reason why Hammond a 4* got no recruiting attention and it was because his grades.

Yep 4* with no offers is a...

Advertisement
Chaney ain’t going nowhere and Goldcunt knows this, especially to the Turds who weren’t even in his top 2 and may have been after USCe. He writes this crap knowing this because he’s trying to throw cover for the staff for the **** show going on now in Turdsville.
I can’t remember if it was him or Stampenis who wrote it.

Advertisement
Just had a conversation with a delusional Gaytor coworker. I think we need to beat the brakes off of these Putas.
I feel you. Was at a bar with some Gaytor “friends” I haven’t seen in a while who think Mullen is their savior and kept calling us Thug U. These dudes straight up are in an alternate world.

Let’s drop 40 on em.

Advertisement
This is a serious dilemma for me. On the one hand, I detest and loathe the lizard and wish anyone who decides to wear that logo ill. On the other hand, I have no respect for a person who decides to be a glorified land pirate (and in gaynesville, the land pirates are especially aggressive and sneaky).

But in all seriousness, that SA was way out of line. He's trying to equivocate an unwanted touching during an adversarial and tense encounter to a pat on the shoulder. If I am the PD in Alachua County, I am trying like **** to read that statement into the record in every simple battery case the State tries to prosecute while this SA holds the position.

Advertisement
Ok here is my towing story....

I was in Lexington, Ky with a couple buddies and some of my wife's family who are all UK fans. We went to a game and I parked on a street that had a ton of cars on it. I asked my wife's aunt if it was ok to park on this street and she said "yes on gamedays it is."

Low and behold I go back to our car to get something midway through the tailgate and there is a tow truck driver hooking up my truck. I asked him why I was getting towed and he said, "because you cannot park here and anyone that is, is getting towed per the university of Kentucky." I was ****ed, but not so much at him. I Remained calm and asked him where my car will be. I asked him if I could pay him right now and he said no once it was on the truck that's it. I didn't grab him or feel the need to attack him. I more blamed my wife's aunt lol. The circumstance at that moment didn't warrant me putting my hands on another individual.

Advertisement
Back