Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I have finally come to the conclusion that all the incestual inbred *** these jort wearing, trailer living imbeciles have has to be the reason that one fanbase can be for the most part so blatantly stupid when it comes to common sense.

How else can you explain some of the nonsensical bullsHT they come up with on a daily basis when it comes to this waste of a program.

I mean Franks is better than Tua better than Fromm and even better than the guy that will probably the first pick of the draft in Murray?How can you even envision this type of nonsense in your mind unless your mind has been warped at Birth by something so inconceivably morbid as having been an offspring of first cousins.

So from now on I will take this in to consideration before making fun of their idiotic logic.........OK no I wont cause you know why????

UFAG SUCKS ??? ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL ???

Advertisement
Silk's a f'ing loser. Dude got outed awhile back because he got arrested for identity fraud. Then he got into it with a cuck of an FSU fan and actually drove to the dude's neighborhood to fight him. For a self-proclaimed master troll, he'll mute a conversation or report you if you offend him. He's the perfect representative for that ****ed up fanbase.

Silkk is our version of CutlerRidge Laz...both are pieces of ****.

Advertisement
At least Laz doesn't pretend to be something he's not. And I don't know Laz, just know of him. So he very well may be a piece of ****. But he's not fake. Silk is the fakest dude out.

Yes he does...talks all that **** then they minute you call him out..he starts making about Jesus saved his sorry ****., He's a fraud of epic proportions.

Looks like Anthony Richardson dropped a final 4. I saw UiF, Pedo State & UCF in there and I am guessing that the 4th is Michigan. After Mullet had this kid and lost him going for Beck, who chose UGA, what are the chances that UiF strikes out with this kid?

Advertisement
Looks like Anthony Richardson dropped a final 4. I saw UiF, Pedo State & UCF in there and I am guessing that the 4th is Michigan. After Mullet had this kid and lost him going for Beck, who chose UGA, what are the chances that UiF strikes out with this kid?
I think he’ll make them sweat a little but I’m the end I think he chooses ufag cause he wanted to be a gaytor for some reason from the start

I think he’ll make them sweat a little but I’m the end I think he chooses ufag cause he wanted to be a gaytor for some reason from the start
He's from there. They have to be the favorite. If we did a local kid like Mullet did him in favor of Beck, all **** would break loose but in other places, you really don't see the same backlash against the school locally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back