Tears Gator Tears

Have they not listened to any espn or nfl news hit? The only talk about murray is not if he is taken in the first round, it's what team takes him before the dolphins pick. Felipe Franks better than Tua? Have you guys heard any team say "tank for franks" or is it all "tank for tua"? That question is rhetorical by the way. What a bunch of fuc king morons.

Advertisement
Have they not listened to any espn or nfl news hit? The only talk about murray is not if he is taken in the first round, it's what team takes him before the dolphins pick. Felipe Franks better than Tua? Have you guys heard any team say "tank for franks" or is it all "tank for tua"? That question is rhetorical by the way. What a bunch of *** king morons.
gaytor porsters are the gift that keeps giving.

Advertisement
Holy....I just....wtf????

So Tua, who the entire world outside of gaysville thinks is the likely #1 pick in 2020, is a third rounder according to loser gaytors.
And Murray, who is possibly going to be the #1 overall pick in 2019 is at best a 4th rounder.

Crack is a helluva drug.

Advertisement
Holy....I just....wtf????

So Tua, who the entire world outside of gaysville thinks is the likely #1 pick in 2020, is a third rounder according to loser gaytors.
And Murray, who is possibly going to be the #1 overall pick in 2019 is at best a 4th rounder.

Crack is a helluva drug.
Yeah... LMAO....and Franks is better than both as a pro prospect.
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Guess who's the best pro prospect at qb between Tua, Murray, Fromm...and Franks???

View attachment 81988View attachment 81989View attachment 81990
Wow...

The level of delusion in that fan base is scary.

I mean the Dolphins are literally "tanking for Tua", as in intentionally trying to loose every game so they have the first pick b/c everyone knows Tua will be taken first by whoever has the #1 pick.

This inbred MFer thinks Tua is 2nd round earliest, and Franks, yes FRANKS will go before him...

WTF is in the water in that **** hole?

Advertisement

Taco Hot Dog = Feleipe Franks

Advertisement
Back