Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he reported me.View attachment 81791

Thought that was only a facebook thing.

Silk's a f'ing loser. Dude got outed awhile back because he got arrested for identity fraud. Then he got into it with a cuck of an FSU fan and actually drove to the dude's neighborhood to fight him. For a self-proclaimed master troll, he'll mute a conversation or report you if you offend him. He's the perfect representative for that ****ed up fanbase.

Silk's a f'ing loser. Dude got outed awhile back because he got arrested for identity fraud. Then he got into it with a cuck of an FSU fan and actually drove to the dude's neighborhood to fight him. For a self-proclaimed master troll, he'll mute a conversation or report you if you offend him. He's the perfect representative for that ****ed up fanbase.

So he’s a thief, a snitch, and a turds fan?

Sounds like a perfectly logical combination.

Advertisement

Here's an article/post on it...

He should try that on JJax Bro and see how it goes.

Last edited:

That was some of the softest shlt I think I’ve ever seen. Typical ****.

“I didn’t fight because I was wearing dollar general joints and I slipped”

That’s about as gaytor as it gets. Blame your slides for ducking a fight.

Advertisement
Back