Tears Gator Tears

Actually I think FSU probably got more kids out of there then UF def a decent amount

Vanguard is loaded at the moment tho 2021 has a couple other 5 star talents too so good time try and get in there

If Mullen can get the RB from Lakeland on board Bowman the 2020 class could be really good

Why are you even here? Go make some Gator friends, nobody cares what you have to say

Advertisement
He honestly is probably a sack of **** personally that has a bad reputation as a person on the outside looking in..

Either that or he has some skeletons in his closet like Bud Foster and likes being the #2/#3 Coach on a staff to be able to hide a bit from the limelight
What skeletons are in fosters closet

Advertisement
Insecure huh? Get ready for Tate/Hurts to JT4 come Aug31
Delusion at its finest. Hate to break it to you but the insecure ones are the ones who have a 1000 page thread crying about how much they hate a team that isnt even a main rival. That is INSECURE my friend. You losers just go on and on in here completely oblivious that everyone is pointing laughing at you losers. UF runs **** again get used to it ladies.

As far as Tathen Martel goes. 😂🤣😂🤣

Aint he the dude that talked **** to Justin Fields then tucked his tail between his legs and ran? Yeah nobody worried about that bench warmer wither. Either way we can't wait until Aug 31st. Gators by 30 plus.

Advertisement
Delusion at its finest. Hate to break it to you but the insecure ones are the ones who have a 1000 page thread crying about how much they hate a team that isnt even a main rival. That is INSECURE my friend. You losers just go on and on in here completely oblivious that everyone is pointing laughing at you losers. UF runs **** again get used to it ladies.

Aint he the dude that talked **** to Justin Fields then tucked his tail between his legs and ran? Yeah nobody worried about that bench warmer wither. Either way we can't wait until Aug 31st. Gators by 30 plus.

He is better then any QB on your roster. Insecure is going to another team that you hates message board trying to talk s hit.

Two weeks ago when Richt was our coach I might have agreed with you but manny is old school Miami. He is confident, aggressive, smart, and most important he knows the Miami cultural and is embracing it. WHEN our offense is half of what our defense has been Miami is going to embarass the gators like Missouri and Georgia did last year. You don’t realize the cancer holding our team back is gone replaced by an offensive mind 7 teams made OC offers to during the off-season including Georgia and Alabama. Mullet is a corney beta who has to try and imitate the kids to gain any type of respect. He was y’alls third choice for a reason.

You came to this board because you have seen the talent we have brought in in the last week just for this game and your getting scared. It’s natural for gators to be afraid of hurricanes, it’s been like this for my 30 year life and is going to continue in 2019. You can go now report back to your other **** friends yes the hurricanes are back and the gators are in a lot of trouble come August 31st. Don’t wash your lucky jorts till then and you might have a chance.

And yet Tate's a better QB than anyone you have on your roster.

gayturds be like...

giphy.gif

JT4 is back?
and they might get Hurts?
Wait.
WTF happened to Richt again...

Better than anyone on UF's roster. Lol... Whew you boys are delusional. If Tate is so good he wouldn't have transferred. Dude is a bum. This is when you bring up that he was a 5 star in high scho right? Kinda like Matt Corral who you guys **** all over when he was commited to UF. Admit it if Martel was so great OSU wouldnt have let him walk so easily. They know he isnt that great. Manny gonna magically fix your ****** OLine? Weak *** Linebackers? This 2019 class is gonna set you guys back atleast another year or two but keep that false bravado fellas. Mullen really gonna run up the score on you clowns. lol. Its gonna be worse than the LSU opener from this season. Can't wait. Keep up the good work this thread has backfired so beautifully. hahahahahahshshshshshajajahahahahahahahahahaha.

Advertisement
gayturds be like...

giphy.gif

JT4 is back?
and they might get Hurts?
Wait.
WTF happened to Richt again...
Not getting Hurts but it doesn't matter who you QB is with you ****** *** OLine. **** and Mullen stole your only 2 Oline recruits worth a ****? Say it aint so.... 😂🤣

There isn't a single position Miami will be better than UF come August 31st. Plus your social media team is already talking **** on Twitter? Whew gonna get ugly in Orlando.

And ya'll really celebrating keeping a player you already have on your roster? You guys gonna make an edit for JT4 saying he's staying? You had him this past season and went 7-6 congrats he's really gonna get you over the hump. 🤣😂🤣 . Brand new HC. Brand new DC. And you guys think you have a powerhouse staff. DELUSION at its finest.

Better than anyone on UF's roster. Lol... Whew you boys are delusional. If Tate is so good he wouldn't have transferred. Dude is a bum. This is when you bring up that he was a 5 star in high scho right? Kinda like Matt Corral who you guys **** all over when he was commited to UF. Admit it if Martel was so great OSU wouldnt have let him walk so easily. They know he isnt that great. Manny gonna magically fix your ****** OLine? Weak *** Linebackers? This 2019 class is gonna set you guys back atleast another year or two but keep that false bravado fellas. Mullen really gonna run up the score on you clowns. lol. Its gonna be worse than the LSU opener from this season. Can't wait. Keep up the good work this thread has backfired so beautifully. hahahahahahshshshshshajajahahahahahahahahahaha.
And yet here you are...in droves. It started when Mork left without forcing a buyout. Now el jefe has it snowballing. Take a good look at your future...

UtFA.gif

Advertisement
HC- Mullen > Manny (Mullen is easily the best HC in the state right now and it isn't close, Manny is a first time HC. He may turn out to be great but not today, He will have growing pains)

You defensive coordinators are also first timers. Mullen gonna have their heads spinning game 1.

QB room - UF > UM (I'll take a QB room coached by Mullen over anything Miami has. 2nd year with Franks and Emory,Jalon Jones is an athletic freak and a grown man coming in. Yall got Tater Tot and a couple kids who will probably trasfer. Neat.)

RB- UF> Miami (Perine and Pierce are better than anyone on your roster. Don't wanna hear **** about Asa Martin he ain't ****. Neither is your Lingawd.)

WR - UF > UM ( Van,Grimes,Toney,Hammond,Cleveland all game expierence all have made big plays. Can't say much about your group of diva Wr who all seem to want to transfer?)

OL- UF > UM (This isnt close or debatable, yall boys are rough on the OL. Recruiting aint making it any better)

DL - UF = UM (Will give you the benefit of the doubt here tho only person I know on your Dline will be Nesta. UF bringing in much better talent in recruiting)

LB - UF > UM ( Also not close yalls LBs are ***. UF bringing in stacked LB class only getting wider)

DB- UF > UM ( Again not close,UF will be loaded here for awhile)

Special teams - UF > UM (Not close)

Debate it, Call me names, Cry . These are facts tho. Later you delusional cucks.

Last edited:
And yet here you are...in droves. It started when Mork left without forcing a buyout. Now el jefe has it snowballing. Take a good look at your future...

View attachment 77003
Bro don't make me pull up more screen shot of you crying and whining right before you had you mod pals ban me. You disappeared real quick just like you will in August. I like that the new coach gives you gals new false hope. Will be that much sweeter when we beat that ***.

Advertisement
Back