Tears Gator Tears

Who was the offensive coordinator of that serial killer? If we gave you Dan Mullen right now you'd take him and you know it.
You'd ring home to your wife "baby we done it, we going to the natty start saving." Of course you knew he wasn't coming, you had no hope anyone was.
Back to the original point, we got Chris Steele.
Wtf did I read did you have a stroke?

Advertisement
Toughest D? This year LSU? MISS St? Georgia?? Toughest Defense????????????????? is that what D is? We play in the SEC. DW I won't forget to come back and bump this just like how this got started.

I come here to laugh at you. Literally. Not very often, but I do. Whenever I see you lost another recruit or got embarrassed in another game.
Looks like the janitor got a hold of a computer after hours at the local library

That post tells me everything I need to know. You clearly have a much stricter definition of a redneck than myself. Maybe I should rephrase. You got a bunch of 5 figure making white trash guys living in Gaynesvile.
You know you’re insecure when you’re in the service allegedly and try to flex it.

Advertisement
Lol I am not seeking a single ounce of affirmation especially from someone from Miami. Someone being in the service, and affirmation are not related at all so I dont know where that came from. If I could cut off all of south florida and let it float away, I honestly would do it. Worst people in the United States. Hurricane fans or not.

Sounds like your broke *** is jealous of the wealthy south Floridians. The majority of the USA would love to cut out northern Florida and let it float away too. It would boost the USAs median IQ level and raise the median income.

Lol I am not seeking a single ounce of affirmation especially from someone from Miami. Someone being in the service, and affirmation are not related at all so I dont know where that came from. If I could cut off all of south florida and let it float away, I honestly would do it. Worst people in the United States. Hurricane fans or not.
This clown apparently has never been to the literal cesspool swamp of Gainesville if he thinks South Florida has the worst people compared to that dumpsterfire.

Advertisement
Servicemen don’t flaunt their occupation to veil their belittlement of others kindly gtfo scum

Last edited:

Be careful what you wish for. The GDP of Florida would drop 75%, the obesity rate per capita would go up 75%, but the statewide demand for jorts would remain unchanged. It would be a jorts-tastrophe.

That's not racist at all... gotta love the troops.

Advertisement
You would float away too is the point lol

Guys im just messing with you. I dont know how serious you are taking it so im just going to cut it off here lol. I love Miami, mainly bc of all the smokeshows.

You sound like a little girl getting caught talking on the phone past her bedtime. I respect your service but that's about all the respect you deserve from what I've read. If you cut off the southern part of Florida you cut off half the source of your talent and will be struggling against teams UCF plays

Advertisement
You don't know **** about servicemen. I wasnt flaunting anything you said I was a sort wearing red neck and I explained what I did to give you an idea of what I do.

Miami people just think they are the **** for no reason at all. Its pretty mind blowing. But y'all keep writing t about your ****** team swearing you are the best just like you have for the last 20 years, and you will for the next 20. Not even Miami kids want to be there. Their parents dont want them to go there. No one wants to go there besides 3 stars. You are the university of miami. We are THE University of Florida. Who is really THE U?
U momma!!!!

Even the recruits? If it wasn’t for sofla your team would suck even more. Or let me guess, just the Hispanics right?

Im a 29 year old navy fighter pilot from Colorado. I dont wear jorts. But I think you are confused. I didnt really meet many rednecks in my 4 years there. Or saw any pair of jorts. Thats more west of tallanasty. I was stationed in Pensacola, and definitely saw a lot of those there.

WOW....I am so f***ing impressed. How many times a day do you watch Top Gun while wearing jorts?

Advertisement
Back