Tears Gator Tears

Your stadium only holds 70K lol and we sold out multiple times this year. The LSU game was the best atmosphere I've been in since 2008. Dont accuse me of not doing my research ( which I didn't bc i dont care tbh) and you not do it come on.
It's an NFL stadium... Sorry it doesn't meet the lofty standards of the gaytor.

Advertisement
Ya'll need to delete this thread, this is just embarrassing.

At least some of you have common sense. Miami people are just the most insufferable people in the world.
Do you know my friend?

1495089158606.jpg

@IndayArtHauz

Your stadium only holds 70K lol and we sold out multiple times this year. The LSU game was the best atmosphere I've been in since 2008. Dont accuse me of not doing my research ( which I didn't bc i dont care tbh) and you not do it come on.
No you didn’t and we hold 75k with tremendous food and upgrades everywhere. You have a bunch of hot dog stands in the stadium and cracks in the actual stadium because your university hasn’t put any work in it since the 70’s. Not to mention your seats are horrendous and tremendously uncomfortable.

Advertisement
We dont have to to get fans in the stadium and we hold 100K, sold out multiple times this year. We faced the second best B1G opponent. You faced Wisconsin and got embarrassed. You know you are going to get embarrassed again next year. College football is 70% coaching. And our coach is better and you know it. And you know youd take him over this Temple head coach.
Interesting. Actually going by stats, I’ll be the toughest D you’ve faced in 2 years...and I’m only replacing 4 starters on D unlike you lol. We’re going to smoke you in Orlando in front of our fans because if we don’t show up then 60% of the stadium will be empty. Our QB is probably going to be Tyree Jackson who is in a different world talent wise compared to Feliepe and Emory. My defense is going to have 5 nfl guys on it because my LBs returned. It’s going to be so sweet when you realize that this 10 win season you just had is no different from when Muschamp and McElwain did it lol.

We dont have to to get fans in the stadium and we hold 100K, sold out multiple times this year. We faced the second best B1G opponent. You faced Wisconsin and got embarrassed. You know you are going to get embarrassed again next year. College football is 70% coaching. And our coach is better and you know it. And you know youd take him over this Temple head coach.

Lol if you really believed this you wouldn't be on a Canes board arguing about it.

Advertisement
Mullen couldn’t even get his own rebooted thread smh even the blind can see he’s far better then Mac

UF actually finished 44 in total offense that is a fricking miracle if you’ve paid attention to the last 2 coaches
Don’t think they cracked the top 100 once

Interesting. Actually going by stats, I’ll be the toughest D you’ve faced in 2 years...and I’m only replacing 4 starters on D unlike you lol. We’re going to smoke you in Orlando in front of our fans because if we don’t show up then 60% of the stadium will be empty. Our QB is probably going to be Tyree Jackson who is in a different world talent wise compared to Feliepe and Emory. My defense is going to have 5 nfl guys on it because my LBs returned. It’s going to be so sweet when you realize that this 10 win season you just had is no different from when Muschamp and McElwain did it lol.

Dude, stop! Miss St and Meechigan's defenses are ranked ahead of ours. Plenty of real **** tears and disappointing facts to lay on them though. Let them get hyped up, the fall will be that much greater when they lose the first game of their "Championship" szn

Mullen couldn’t even get his own rebooted thread smh even the blind can see he’s far better then Mac

UF actually finished 44 in total offense that is a fricking miracle if you’ve paid attention to the last 2 coaches
Don’t think they cracked the top 100 once
Travis, you're late.
Mullet's better than McEltooth and Mork tRicht. He's done better than I thought he would so I'll eat crow on that one. We got very lucky to get out of our corching issue without Mork's contract crippling us. He did his alma mater a favor just like you got lucky that PB&J boy was gone without an insane buyout.

We're in wait and see on an OC selection. The biggest concern for me with a new head coach who is a first time HC is the ability to assemble a staff. Either way, we'll still be good on D and our offense will be better by subtraction of the last offensive staph.

We do not have a solid recruiter yet. I dont know what the new DC brings that way coming from La Tech. We need recruiting help. We're hoping Seider comes on board as he has supposedly reached out to Manny. I think he would be a huge get in fending off UiF and F$U and others in South Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wrangler because if it doesn’t look like it’s from the early 90’s then they aren’t real jorts.

He breaks the Wrangler Jorts out for special events like Weddings and Gators games, but for everyday wear he breaks out wranglers bargain line, Rustler jorts.

Advertisement
Im a 29 year old navy fighter pilot from Colorado. I dont wear jorts. But I think you are confused. I didnt really meet many rednecks in my 4 years there. Or saw any pair of jorts. Thats more west of tallanasty. I was stationed in Pensacola, and definitely saw a lot of those there.

That post tells me everything I need to know. You clearly have a much stricter definition of a redneck than myself. Maybe I should rephrase. You got a bunch of 5 figure making white trash guys living in Gaynesvile.

Im a 29 year old navy fighter pilot from Colorado. I dont wear jorts. But I think you are confused. I didnt really meet many rednecks in my 4 years there. Or saw any pair of jorts. Thats more west of tallanasty. I was stationed in Pensacola, and definitely saw a lot of those there.
Thanks for your service! Now gtfo my site bud

Advertisement
Back