Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
What candya$$es like @OMG618 and @Caneflake fail to understand is hatred for UiF and recognition of the dire straights of our program are not mutually exclusive phenomena.

Does our program currently suck? Yes. Did we have a horrible season? Yes. Was deplorable coaching an issue? Yes. Is the 2019 class, overall, underwhelming and well below UM standards? 100%. No delusions here.

That being said, I (and others in this thread) will celebrate every UiF and f$u loss with a passion. I will laugh at their silly antics and take great joy in their failings, which are abundant (more so with f$u this season).

Some of our fans believe you can only stick your chest out when we are winning, and that is fine. I understand it. If that is your style, then you do you. But don't walk into this thread in late December calling people out without even having the sack to @ them. Soft.
I got to the point after the early signing day that I was like F it. I put my orange and green on and hit the streets. My total intention was to say "yeah we suck but this is my U, go ahead and say something!!!". We might suck but I'll still kick your little gayturd crimonole ***.

I got to the point after the early signing day that I was like F it. I put my orange and green on and hit the streets. My total intention was to say "yeah we suck but this is my U, go ahead and say something!!!". We might suck but I'll still kick your little gayturd crimonole ***.

200w-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL Miami sucks
We're significantly better than we were a week ago by subtraction of Mork and his offensive staph alone. The window for Mullet to take advantage of the situation has already peaked. It will start closing after this cycle. The worst is behind us. We'll still have a good defense and a much improved offense. I do hope Ja'Juan Seider is on the next staff. He will absolutely sodomize you in recruiting.

LOL Miami sucks

Pssssst Pssssst

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...-jackson-should-be-a-priority-for-2019-season

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...-the-transfer-qb-your-cfb-team-needs.amp.html

Start crapping bricks. He’s got his OV set...

Your 2 best RBs- gone

Your start WR - gone

Your entire OL- gone

Your entire DL- gone

Your OLBs - gone

Your star safety - gone

Unless Feliepe Franks learns how to throw the football then you’re screwed because that WR you’re trying to turn into a QB ain’t it lol

Advertisement
1 star RB, and Malik Davis ACL this year is better than both of them. Who is our star WR? No one is leaving? Im not even going to keep going. Your recruiting class has been placeholders for UF. Happens every year at the end of the year, we take like 5 of your guys. Its an annual thing. And we will always have something you don't. Dan Mullen, is a **** of a coach. Why you think Manny Diaz is any better than Mark Richt is beyond me. Mark Richt retired when he saw our bowl game.
Your RBs are trash and yes that includes Perrine. How come our RB average more per carry than he does and y’all have 3x the line? Stop playing stupid everybody is leaving.

Lol what happened last year if it’s an “annual” thing?

How does it feel that Jajuan Seider call us for our RB coach position but got out of dodge when it came to your university? Manny is already better because he fired the entire offensive staff that Richt refused too.

Last edited:
Love Seider but Seider wasnt given the RB position coach title. He was given TEs and he didnt like that so he got out. The only reason you got Manny is bc hes the only one that has any type of recruiting relationship from your school. A month before signing day you cant just start from scratch, Temple will use that 4 million dw.
Naaaa he bailed on you lol

Advertisement
Back