Tears Gator Tears

What candya$$es like @OMG618 and @Caneflake fail to understand is hatred for UiF and recognition of the dire straights of our program are not mutually exclusive phenomena.

Does our program currently suck? Yes. Did we have a horrible season? Yes. Was deplorable coaching an issue? Yes. Is the 2019 class, overall, underwhelming and well below UM standards? 100%. No delusions here.

That being said, I (and others in this thread) will celebrate every UiF and f$u loss with a passion. I will laugh at their silly antics and take great joy in their failings, which are abundant (more so with f$u this season).

Some of our fans believe you can only stick your chest out when we are winning, and that is fine. I understand it. If that is your style, then you do you. But don't walk into this thread in late December calling people out without even having the sack to @ them. Soft.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What candya$$es like @OMG618 and @Caneflake fail to understand is hatred for UiF and recognition of the dire straights of our program are not mutually exclusive phenomena.

Does our program currently suck? Yes. Did we have a horrible season? Yes. Was deplorable coaching an issue? Yes. Is the 2019 class, overall, underwhelming and well below UM standards? 100%. No delusions here.

That being said, I (and others in this thread) will celebrate every UiF and f$u loss with a passion. I will laugh at their silly antics and take great joy in their failings, which are abundant (more so with f$u this season).

Some of our fans believe you can only stick your chest out when we are winning, and that is fine. I understand it. If that is your style, then you do you. But don't walk into this thread in late December calling people out without even having the sack to @ them. Soft.

All you need to know when it comes to UFAG and Miami is they’ve beaten us once in the last couple decades and got so tired of the asswhippings they took us off their schedule.

So that being said no matter how bad things get around here and they turned the corner for the better today.....

UFAG SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!!

All you need to know when it comes to UFAG and Miami is they’ve beaten us once in the last couple decades and got so tired of the asswhippings they took us off their schedule.

So that being said no matter how bad things get around here and they turned the corner for the better today.....

UFAG SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!!

100%.
Dudes creeping into this thread to take their shots like cowards. Fvck'em.

Not all but RVA and KW are the delusional leaders no doubt, they banter on like **** breathed soccer hooligans.
I don't even know who you are. My guess, based on your posts being about Summerall, Zipperhead, Brownlee, Bogle and Hunter, is that you are some reptilian-loving, gaytarded putz having a shît day with the great news. I'm sorry Richt's gone too quickly for your liking. Now why don't you make this New Year an even better one for all of us and kindly drink a bottle of bleach and go play in traffic, you cumguzzling fayg. If you want to come at someone here, have the stones to @ at them you floppy, stanky pussoir.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These gayturd slurpers came into this thread today thinking my man @RVACane was still on CIS sabbatical. These cowards were sadly mistaken. Welcome back, bro!

Advertisement
Got a friend here in Athens who works for UGA grounds and maintenance but is originally from FL and is a Gaytor fan. (He's actually a nice dude...not sure how). I've spoken about him before on here. He said he's happy for us that Richt seems to have done the right thing.

But...still thinks the **** are gonna whip us in September. I had to remind him of the UF choke bug against Miami. He rethought his outlook and is still concerned that over time Mullet is gonna fvck up. Gotta put him in his place. Can't deal with UGA and UF out gunning us right now.

I don't even know who you are. My guess, based on your posts being about Summerall, Zipperhead, Brownlee, Bogle and Hunter, is that you are some reptilian-loving, gaytarded putz having a shît day with the great news. I'm sorry Richt's gone too quickly for your liking. Now why don't you make this New Year an even better one for all of us and kindly drink a bottle of bleach and go play in traffic, you cumguzzling fayg. If you want to come at someone here, have the stones to @ at them you floppy, stanky pussoir.

How I picture you @RVACane, o great porster of CIS. Its ok to breathe through your nose, mouth breather.
giphy-3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back