Tears Gator Tears

@ south side chi cane Apparently I hit a nerve. Am i a closet gator because I point out facts gtfoh. Choke on Kenneth's dique 1,000 times. You're irrelevant. Block me if you dont like what I say. I dont need groupies riding on my nut sack. I dont swing that way brofo.

Advertisement
Been a while since I been in here, but **** after reading a number of pages I can only conclude that this hallowed thread is being high jacked by a bunch of ****** slack jaws and closet trolls. I remember when this was created, and it’s becoming an insult to the guys that started it and nurtured it. This isn’t about richt, flake, jr, searles, or the ****** Oline. This place transcends that ****.

Advertisement
I see our bad season has cost you your common sense. Take this **** to the 1000 other I hate richt and his son threads that litter the board. This place is Holy and is not legitimized on whether or not we are having a good season. The gaytor is now and will always be held to ridicule no matter what they do.

How do you ridicule a team that is better than you and will beat you when you play cause the Offense sucks and the D is not as good as the numbers make them look

@brock Is it? How many of you are alums and send thousands of dollars for the **** show we have had for 16-17 years? And will continue to do so? I have alot of connections with UF, alot of people that make bank do. You'll learn that. If your a sidewalk fan dont @ me bro. Dont have time for it.

How do you ridicule a team that is better than you and will beat you when you play cause the Offense sucks and the D is not as good as the numbers make them look

OMG, no you didn’t. I am gonna hold my tongue here, because you are a cane brother, misguided, but a cane nonetheless. That said, it’s easy. You see even when the gators had Jesus Christ at the helm and we were down, MY CHOICE to support and love my hurricanes signifies that I and countless others who choose to hold this perspective as men of taste, class, and dignity. This is something a gayturd will never know. This perspective is not confined by record and who you think will win 10 months from now.

Advertisement
@ south side chi cane Apparently I hit a nerve. Am i a closet gator because I point out facts gtfoh. Choke on Kenneth's dique 1,000 times. You're irrelevant. Block me if you dont like what I say. I dont need groupies riding on my nut sack. I dont swing that way brofo.

Blook you???? and miss the chance to out your gayturd bull****. NEVER. Gonna enjoy Michigan sticking it up your teams *** sideways like they did last year, and then-maybe you can get together with your UF connections and commit mass suicide.

I will whoop your *** in orange lot if you talk about Kenneth like that

Advertisement
OMG, no you didn’t. I am gonna hold my tongue here, because you are a cane brother, misguided, but a cane nonetheless. That said, it’s easy. You see even when the gators had Jesus Christ at the helm and we were down, MY CHOICE to support and love my hurricanes signifies that I and countless others who choose to hold this perspective as men of taste, class, and dignity. This is something a gayturd will never know. This perspective is not confined by record and who you think will win 10 months from now.

I do support Canes but also not blind to the fact that we have a coach that is too arrogant to make changes to probably the worst offense in the last 15 years......I mean which is worse Dorito D or Richt offense

Ahh yes, just your classic conservative UF class projection!
! DF25FCD1-0F41-43C7-825B-4A60481C4A36.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back