Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This staff is really disappointing this cycle. Especially searles. He has to know his unit is the weak link on the team and this is what he has to show for it. Wasn't he suppose to be a steal from Auburn. We have linemen that think they are playing DT.

Wow I’m gone for a couple days and the greatest thread in the history of CIS falls to the 3rd page? SHT ain’t right man.So to move it back to the 1st page where it belongs I’ll just remind everyone that might have forgotten..

UFAG SUCKS !!!!!!!

And that ain’t changing no matter how bad sHT gets around here.

Advertisement
I really wish someone could explain to me the ability of that trash team to recruit, at a consistent high level, even after a 4-7 season last year. It doesn't add up or make sense. They don't really put guys into the league, the most famous recent one decided hanging out was better than playing football. Other than him and the baseball player qb, who can they even blow their horn about? Pouncy? So, again, I wish someone could explain how they get these recruits?
They have the 3rd most players in the nfl behind bama and LSU.

Advertisement
This thread will be closed/locked after first game of next season. UF going to beat us by 20 unless Richt hires an OC.....and I dont see that happening

Advertisement
This thread will be closed/locked after first game of next season. UF going to beat us by 20 unless Richt hires an OC.....and I dont see that happening

I see our bad season has cost you your common sense. Take this **** to the 1000 other I hate richt and his son threads that litter the board. This place is Holy and is not legitimized on whether or not we are having a good season. The gaytor is now and will always be held to ridicule no matter what they do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back