Tears Gator Tears

Hyundai Elantra, huh? Definitely a double gaytor. Likely valedictorian, though.
It was a Sonata. So you’re prob right...must have been the valedictorian.

Attachments

• 7C885DE7-7D5E-460B-BE16-174CE908A6FC.jpeg
    7C885DE7-7D5E-460B-BE16-174CE908A6FC.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
Advertisement
Just read a gaytor thing from Scrumpi saying they where getting everyone. Even players who had like 80% to another school. Got to love that meth (math) they do up there

You trying to

Whatever makes you feel better about you and your loser *** team ***** boy. Mullen >>>>>>>>> Corch Richt.

Hahahahahahaha later losers. This Canes tears thread is solid keep up the elite work!

****, this Gaytes still homering after getting rammed in the a$$ by UGA on Saturday...L-O-L can't make this stuff up. He is feeling pretty good about that 21 point rape they took. Only in Gaysville

Last edited:
****, this Gaytes still homering after getting rammed in the a$$ by UGA on Saturday...L-O-L can make this stuff up. He is feeling pretty good about that 21 point rape they took. Only in Gaysville

this Toad is hoping for a rout every weekend cause we all know GAYtors LOVE taking it up the ***....

Advertisement
Is it just me or is it fun to watch people score touchdowns on the gatas?(Also nice to see long receptions against Henderson)

Advertisement
It was a Sonata. So you’re prob right...must have been the valedictorian.

And I want to point out for those people that question CIS validity...look at the street sign. That’s Carlos and Pepe’s on 17th street in Fort Lauderdale. This is 💯 % legit. Gators have by far the biggest numbskull, moronic, trashy, fan base in the state of FL. It isn’t close either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I sure Toad is having a fine evening since his Turds took it right up the *** again...

I specifically said that once UGA comes into town, they will come back down to earth. Mullen and Richt r two peas in a pod.

zero excuses for that loss at home to the tigers like that

they have way wayy more talent than Missouri, that was straight up mark richt type **** out there.

they got destroyed, that game was way worse than the score indicated. Even if franks played lights out, there's no excuse for that defense getting absolutely torched like that.

every florida team is in the same boat right now besides ucf, we all f'n SUCK

Advertisement
Back