Tears Gator Tears

You trying to
He was 69-46 at Miss St in 8 yrs prior to coming to UF. That’s an avg record of 8-6.

Best 3 seasons were 2010 (9-4) ; 2014 (10-3); and 2015 (9-4).

Outside of those 3 seasons, Mullen has avg no less than 5 losses/season.

Ur talking about his QB development. Well Richt’s top QB was Stafford, the # 1 overall pick in 2009. Mullen’s top QB was Prescott; a 4th round pick who Cowboy fans are questioning can he throw for 300 yrds once.

Listen, Mullen’s ur guy...but let’s not act like he’s this guru. Felipe still stinks. Just like we shouldn’t act like Richt is this guru. Both coaches r mediocre, at best. Which is y I said we’ll see u next yr and let’s see who out corches who.
Whatever makes you feel better about you and your loser *** team ***** boy. Mullen >>>>>>>>> Corch Richt.

Hahahahahahaha later losers. This Canes tears thread is solid keep up the elite work!

Advertisement
I'm here dude. I can admit our issues, own up to mistakes and call it fairly...unlike you guys who were sitting with 4 wins talking about who you were flipping and couldn't understand how recruits you wanted would sign with Miami.

God willing, if Mork tRicht, through a coming to Jeezus, does what he should and brings in an independant OC, and make the obvious changes, signs of which I havent seen to date, then we will bîtch you. If he doesn't then the school deserves what they allow until they do what is needed. That said, fûck the gaytors.

Of all people RV giving them ammunition, hmmmn

You trying to

Whatever makes you feel better about you and your loser *** team ***** boy. Mullen >>>>>>>>> Corch Richt.

Hahahahahahaha later losers. This Canes tears thread is solid keep up the elite work!

Get ur tadpole *** outta here, and go back to unzipping ur jorts to jack off to ur 3 hair chinned sister taking her “beauty” mud baths in the back yards, ya *******.

UGA brought u back to earth,

He was 69-46 at Miss St in 8 yrs prior to coming to UF. That’s an avg record of 8-6.

Best 3 seasons were 2010 (9-4) ; 2014 (10-3); and 2015 (9-4).

Outside of those 3 seasons, Mullen has avg no less than 5 losses/season.

Ur talking about his QB development. Well Richt’s top QB was Stafford, the # 1 overall pick in 2009. Mullen’s top QB was Prescott; a 4th round pick who Cowboy fans are questioning can he throw for 300 yrds once.

Listen, Mullen’s ur guy...but let’s not act like he’s this guru. Felipe still stinks. Just like we shouldn’t act like Richt is this guru. Both coaches r mediocre, at best. Which is y I said we’ll see u next yr and let’s see who out corches who.

I know one thing for sure gators fans will act like a bunch pussies next year claiming Canes fans are thugs...

Advertisement
Wow... They really think they're getting Chris Steele...

Screenshot_2018-10-28-10-14-25.png

Get ur tadpole *** outta here, and go back to unzipping ur jorts to jack off to ur 3 hair chinned sister taking her “beauty” mud baths in the back yards, ya *******.

Jort’s wearing frog don’t want to even think about their 4th quarter melt down yesterday.

Advertisement
I mean they are dummy. I'll add that to your tears after he officially commits in January
Oh... We can go the name calling route you puzzy *** gaytarded cumguzzling scaly skinned reptillian chicken shît jorts wearing cuck sucking Mullet worshipper. Where were you and your faqquitized cohorts before now? Zzzzzzzzzzz

Only one showed up with balls. His name was EZCane84. Unfortunately, our mods tossed him when he went outside of this thread and went full gaytard all over the CIS board. He has a different name on 247 but Luke Stampenis tossed him off gheybait for attacking Bullis. Now he has to post from Nebraska or another team's site because you snowflakes cant handle him taking your slurper porsters to the mat.

You bîtches drop us when we're good and want us when we're down. Same way you come on our board. The Florida legislature had to pass legislation forcing you to play F$U each year or you would've weasled out of that long ago. And you sure as shît made sure neither F$U nor UM could get spots in the $EC.

Now as for Zipperer and Steele. I'm on record saying I dont buy the secret Miami lean Shît. I dont buy that the Chuckie doll = Nesta with Zip. I think he's a gaytor. If not then he's the greatest troll ever. That said we have bigger needs than TE. I don't think you are getting steele. If I'm wrong who cares.

Now go play on train tracks.

Last edited:
I'm here dude. I can admit our issues, own up to mistakes and call it fairly...unlike you guys who were sitting with 4 wins talking about who you were flipping and couldn't understand how recruits you wanted would sign with Miami.

God willing, if Mork tRicht, through a coming to Jeezus, does what he should and brings in an independant OC, and make the obvious changes, signs of which I havent seen to date, then we will bîtch you. If he doesn't then the school deserves what they allow until they do what is needed. That said, fûck the gaytors.
BouncyInfiniteFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Oh... We can go the name calling route you puzzy *** gaytarded cumguzzling scaly skinned reptillian chicken shît jorts wearing cuck sucking Mullet worshipper. Where were you and your faqquitized cohorts before now? Zzzzzzzzzzz

Only one showed up with balls. His name was EZCane84. Unfortunately, our mods tossed him when he went outside of this thread and went full gaytard all over the CIS board. He has a different name on 247 but Luke Stampenis tossed him off gheybait for attacking Bullis. Now he has to post from Nebraska or another team's site because you snowflakes cant handle him taking your slurper porsters to the mat.

You bîtches drop us when we're good and want us when we're down. Same way you come on our board. The Florida legislature had to pass legislation forcing you to play F$U each year or you would've weasled out of that long ago. And you sure as shît made sure neither F$U nor UM could get spots in the $EC.

Now as for Zipperer and Steele. I'm on record saying I dont buy the secret Miami lean Shît. I dont buy that the Chuckie doll = Nesta with Zip. I think he's a gaytor. If not then he's the greatest troll ever. That said we have bigger needs than TE. I don't think you are getting steele. If I'm wrong who cares.

Now go play on train tracks.
tumblr_nekz6pGorK1tadppro1_r1_500.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back