Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ahhh the classic you lost to Golden line you losers love to recycle. As if we give a **** right now about Al ******* Golden. I know that Virgina L still stings. Hahahahaha.

Hey guess what little buddy. Your corch lost to McElwain twice and got fired because Shark Humper kept beating that ***. Funny how you losers never bring that up. 🤣😂🤣

You got your own fans saying you shoulda hired Mullen instead of corch Richt on this very site. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👏👏👏👏👏😯😯😯
You lost to Georgia southern ? At home ? Is that better

Got to give credit to the big bad keyboard warrior. Must have the day off from his job at McDonald's and is taking a break from cooking the meth.

I hope for his sake that trying to do more than one thing at once doesn't end up with him dying in his exploding trailer.
He’s currently spamming us from his public library

They getting errrybody again. Ya knew this was coming...

Screenshot_2018-10-21-11-18-42.png
Screenshot_2018-10-21-11-19-13.png
Screenshot_2018-10-21-11-19-38.png

I got a GaytorLogix Ti-83plus on Ebay. Some idiot who had some Muppets seller ID...Kirmit the Assclown...was selling it.

I'm trying to reverse engineer it. The basic code is built upon some strange 1 + 1 = 17 kinda crap. So that explains how they came up with their 4 star recruit target this year.

Thing smells like paint thinner and Sudafed. Weird.

Advertisement
So the recommendation, as seconded by some, is to lock this thread while we are suffering with Richt's offense while thriving with the number 1 defense in the country, while we have a midseason freshman All Ameican in Brevin and also midseason AA honors for Willis because the gaytes have more wins this season?

This thread doesn't die because we're not where we want to be...we haven't been there in a long time.

And then what, unlock it when we are better and the gaytes are worse? That's how they think... not Canes.
Agreed. I trash the gayturds whether they're up or down. What are they going to do? Want to fight?
download.gif

The real Percy Harvin likes to choke people out. They should definitely bring him out on visits. Wish they could bring Hernandez out on visits too.

Did Harvin choke out their current head coach back then? I know it was one of the coaching staff he choked out but didn't get reported or punished for.

Advertisement
The real Percy Harvin likes to choke people out. They should definitely bring him out on visits. Wish they could bring Hernandez out on visits too.

Did Harvin choke out their current head coach back then? I know it was one of the coaching staff he choked out but didn't get reported or punished for.
I forgot who it was but i don't think it was Mullet, then OC. It was an assistant coach but i can't remember who.

Advertisement
Say UF beats UGA today

Then they will be overrated too I imagine

Calling LSU overrated is funny tho they’ve probably played the toughest schedule in the country to this point. It’s been big game after big game for them

The fearless leader of this thread has been releasing an epic amount of tears lately. This thread is officially a Canes tears thread from here on out.Plenty of screenshots to go around now that you baby back ******* are realizing Richt is the corchiest corch of them all. Man yall gonna get beat down in Orlando next year. Later losers the tears flow!!!
Screenshot_20181026-220656_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
The fearless leader of this thread has been releasing an epic amount of tears lately. This thread is officially a Canes tears thread from here on out.Plenty of screenshots to go around now that you baby back ******* are realizing Richt is the corchiest corch of them all. Man yall gonna get beat down in Orlando next year. Later losers the tears flow!!!View attachment 67591
Georgia Southern

The fearless leader of this thread has been releasing an epic amount of tears lately. This thread is officially a Canes tears thread from here on out.Plenty of screenshots to go around now that you baby back ******* are realizing Richt is the corchiest corch of them all. Man yall gonna get beat down in Orlando next year. Later losers the tears flow!!!View attachment 67591
Here actually I’ll translate it for you becuase you have the iq of a candy necklace

yOu lOsT aT hOmE tO geOriGa SOutHerN

Took Gator fans 843 pages to finally respond to a year old thread. That's some ***** *** ****
This ....he had no faith and he's shocked their any good. Instead of calling his shot at the beginning of the season he waits til now. The main thing about this thread is to show what ******* they are and he's proving it

Advertisement
Back