Tears Gator Tears

Hes gotta resort to made up personal attacks because lord knows he cant say anything to refute the facts of the situation. And those facts are Miami still sucks in yeqr 3 of Richt because he's a corch who lost to Shark Humper not once but twice. Miami still has no QB. Florida is on the uptick and this thread is beaitifully ironic and it needs to live on forever. these are the facts that can not be refuted .

LOL at uptick. Your QB is still trash. Your team is still trash. And yes, this thread will live on forever because this is one week out of an entire year. Get your shots in now you petulant little child...because I didn't see you around when we were beating that *** on September 7, 2013, and I doubt we will be hearing from you next August.

Advertisement
Typically I just stop visiting this thread when sh*t hits the fan. I can't find it in me to mock a team that right now is straight up better then us and the coach we laughed at all off season would probably coach circles around Richt. We look mad dumb based on how the season is playing out right now.

With Richt calling plays I have 0 faith vs UF in 2019. None.

It anger me when we finally have a chance to take over the state again the guy we should of known wouldn't be able to do it, won't be able to do it. The fact it could possibly be Dan Mullen, the guy we could of hired numerous time, might do it with UF is to embarrassing to bare. To make matter's worse UCF is making a name for themselves nationally.
There is some reason for hope... Last season Recht seemed to do some game planning for ND and VT. He came out with the sort of O we’ve been crying for. Of course he reverted back for the rest of the season, but maybe he’ll decide to put some thought into his O for that game.

LOL at uptick. Your QB is still trash. Your team is still trash. And yes, this thread will live on forever because this is one week out of an entire year. Get your shots in now you petulant little child...because I didn't see you around when we were beating that *** on September 7, 2013, and I doubt we will be hearing from you next August.

Franks is trash but our QBs are trashier. Frank's has thrown 10+ more TDs than Rosier or Perry and less INT. We waiting away our elite recievers.

Edit: Rosier Sucks, Peery is the future and playing well need to stick with him!

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the recommendation, as seconded by some, is to lock this thread while we are suffering with Richt's offense while thriving with the number 1 defense in the country, while we have a midseason freshman All Ameican in Brevin and also midseason AA honors for Willis because the gaytes have more wins this season?

This thread doesn't die because we're not where we want to be...we haven't been there in a long time.

And then what, unlock it when we are better and the gaytes are worse? That's how they think... not Canes.

Last edited:
So the recommendation, as seconded by some, is to lock this thread while we are suffering with Richt's offense while thriving with the number 1 defense in the country, while we have a midseason freshman All Ameican in Brevin and also midseason AA honors for Willis because the gaytes have more wins this season?

This thread doesn't die because we're not where we want to be...we haven't been there in a long time.

And then what, unlock it when we are better and the gaytes are worse? That's how they think... not Canes.
If we had played 4 or 5 top 20 teams as LSU has best believe we wouldn't be a top 10 defense....

Advertisement
4-5 last 9.games. Thats almost an entire season of losing ball. Corch Richt gonna corch Richt. hahahahahahahahaha. lost to freaking virginia just a few days ago. hahahahahahaha

All this talk from a UFAG **** who brags on a bunch of Jort wearing inbreds that have beaten us once in like 40 years.

Couldn’t stand the losing anymore so they ran like pussies and got out of the series with us.

Tried to pull out of the FSU series because they couldn’t beat them either but the Governor said fck that and put a halt to it with a threat of pulling state funds..

Yea you guys are great at beat fcs schools...oh wait Ga. Southern beating without throwing a pass...ran it right up their whimp asses...

Go play back on your own board where you can join the threadabout all the 5 stars you’re gonna flip from everyone...

Indy I got your head of the skin flute section for ya...

The nerve to come on a cane board after being down 21-3 to vandy

Virginia would beat the dog **** out of vandy, they both suck

kentucky manhandled them at home, think about that

you can tell they've been itching to say something for some time now

they're still trash, vandy sucks, kentucky sucks, lsu is decent but overrated and propped up by the fact they beat us when we had a baseball player playing QB who doesn't understand the concept of a forward pass.

eeeeek it's too bad the sec east is such a dog pile of sh*t, the fact florida won it so many times while getting handled by teams like georgia southern should say everything but alas.. they're brainwashed

Advertisement
Haha this was a good one. Your coach got him fired...riiiight.

Nick Saban gets everyone fired in the SEC. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Every single coach in that conference has eventually been run off b/c they can't compete with Bama. The rest of the conference is dried up garbage juice...especially Mullen and his trash *** Gators.

This dude has been waiting for an entire ******* year to find his one week opportunity to say something. That's some real serious Hannibal Lecter type obsession and loneliness...

Thats not true. Back to back losses against Macelwain was the nail in the coffin. Losing back to back and back to back to back against Meyer was acceptable because as much as we hate him. Meyer is a good coach. Even Back to back to Zook was acceptable because it was still relatively early in his career, but the boosters where furious after back to back losses against their rival led by one of the worst UF coaches in history.

Getting very close to the edge so as I do weekly I’ll remind everyone in case they’ve forgotten...

YES UFAG REALLY DOES AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUCK !!!!!!

Right now is very sad to know that UF is having a way better season than us and the team look prepared and better week in and week out. So this thread of thousands posts is just a wakep up call

Advertisement
Right now is very sad to know that UF is having a way better season than us and the team look prepared and better week in and week out. So this thread of thousands posts is just a wakep up call

you're just another delusional Gaytor fan

you're just another delusional Gaytor fan
I just checked out his porsting history. Here's a nice one...

Screenshot_2018-10-21-00-36-41.png

Advertisement
Back