Tears Gator Tears

This thread should be locked until further notice.

I told these fools. They negged the **** out of me.

Its been this way for 15 years with this program.

GTFO! No pu$$ies allowed. Don't be these guys.

13697069_1722858727973933_7549608123529455296_n.jpg

Advertisement
It might even be worse that the guy is wearing spongebob underwear and displaying it to the world. My 5 and 3 year olds like that show. They also know the Gaytors suck.

Sorry gaturd, we still own you. ****, you can't even hold a candle to FSU. You guys are truly the shlthole of Florida. You cowards are scared shltless of us. Stopped playing us annually in the 80s and after 01-04. I can at least respect FSU. It's alright though, we will put you in your place come 2019.
They only want to play us when they think they can beat us and when they can't they run and drop us.

They were crying when Frost and Kelly turned them down and they had to settle for Mullet, who we passed on twice. Now they've got Kelly and Frost suck threads.

Just like Kermit the **** showing up here today with his buddy after being registered since 2017... Now all of a sudden, these big bad gaytors show up beating their chests and want some. Lather, rinse, repeat... it'll happen again.

I'm more interested in them telling us who their feared flip machine, led by Mullet, is flipping this year besides Chris Steele from USC???

Advertisement
Didn’t realize it was red and green, I’m colorblind. So the further to the right the line is the more positive responses you’ve given or received?
Green is good, red is bad. Serious question - how do you manage at a traffic signal?

I always wondered how that worked.

Green is good, red is bad. Serious question - how do you manage at a traffic signal?
I always wondered how that worked.

Fair question...
Red is on top, green is on the bottom, yellow in the middle. Some lights are horizontal, and Red is on the left, green to the right.

At night I’m not completely sure what color the light is until I get close enough to see which spot the illuminated light is in.

It’s actually not as big a paIn in the *** as it sounds.

Advertisement
Fair question...
Red is on top, green is on the bottom, yellow in the middle. Some lights are horizontal, and Red is on the left, green to the right.

At night I’m not completely sure what color the light is until I get close enough to see which spot the illuminated light is in.

It’s actually not as big a paIn in the *** as it sounds.
Wow, thats still a lot. If you look at the poster at the top of this page, his bar has more red than the poster below him so the poster at the top has more negative votes as a percentage of his total votes than the poster below him. The number of total votes you have is irrelevant. I think it's just a percentage thing.

Wow, thats still a lot. If you look at the poster at the top of this page, his bar has more red than the poster below him so the poster at the top has more negative votes as a percentage of his total votes than the poster below him. The number of total votes you have is irrelevant. I think it's just a percentage thing.
Is it votes given or received?

Advertisement
Its received. On a PC, if you hover over it it tells you how many Positive, neutral, and negative reactions you've gotten
If you go to your own profile, you can see how much reactions you've given and gotten.
I had no idea lol thanks!

This thread should be locked until further notice.

Typically I just stop visiting this thread when sh*t hits the fan. I can't find it in me to mock a team that right now is straight up better then us and the coach we laughed at all off season would probably coach circles around Richt. We look mad dumb based on how the season is playing out right now.

With Richt calling plays I have 0 faith vs UF in 2019. None.

It anger me when we finally have a chance to take over the state again the guy we should of known wouldn't be able to do it, won't be able to do it. The fact it could possibly be Dan Mullen, the guy we could of hired numerous time, might do it with UF is to embarrassing to bare. To make matter's worse UCF is making a name for themselves nationally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** them gaytor *******, regardless of how things look now, we still taking they *** behind the woodshed and beating the **** outta them next year, as long as CMR takes his head out his ***, hires an OC and gets a new O-line Coach, cuz they ain't scoring **** on our defense, just need to offense to pull they own **** weight for once

Yes that was when we had a shark humping corch. The same corch who got your CURRENT CORCH FIRED. We now have a great coach and are clearly heading in the right direction. Now you and FSU have the corches and its glorious. These are facts that can not be disputed.

Haha this was a good one. Your coach got him fired...riiiight.

Nick Saban gets everyone fired in the SEC. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Every single coach in that conference has eventually been run off b/c they can't compete with Bama. The rest of the conference is dried up garbage juice...especially Mullen and his trash *** Gators.

This dude has been waiting for an entire ******* year to find his one week opportunity to say something. That's some real serious Hannibal Lecter type obsession and loneliness...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back