Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You lost to AL GOLDEN gtfo.
Joined June 2017 but first post was today, troll came from under the bridge. Get ready for your *** whooping next year, time to put you cowards in your place.
Ahhh the classic you lost to Golden line you losers love to recycle. As if we give a **** right now about Al ******* Golden. I know that Virgina L still stings. Hahahahaha.

Hey guess what little buddy. Your corch lost to McElwain twice and got fired because Shark Humper kept beating that ***. Funny how you losers never bring that up. 🤣😂🤣

You got your own fans saying you shoulda hired Mullen instead of corch Richt on this very site. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👏👏👏👏👏😯😯😯

Later losers. Trust us we will be laughing at this thread and your ****** team and your ****** corch. Keep up the great work in this Canes tears thread! Now lets talk about how Al Golden beat Will Mischamp 6 years ago in the battle of the corches instead of the corch we have now! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Im sure Corch Richt will have Perry at an All American level by next year. Whos yall QB commit this year? derp derp.... Richt just collecting them checks he dont give AF. hahahahahaha. Yall QB room is cheeks for the foreseeable future.

4-5 last 9.games. Thats almost an entire season of losing ball. Corch Richt gonna corch Richt. hahahahahahahahaha. lost to freaking virginia just a few days ago. hahahahahahaha

Advertisement
Im sure Corch Richt will have Perry at an All American level by next year. Whos yall QB commit this year? derp derp.... Richt just collecting them checks he dont give AF. hahahahahaha. Yall QB room is cheeks for the foreseeable future.
Don't worry about our QBs, we good. Fact is mullen can't recruit and you will see the effects of that real soon. Got cucked by sanders and the california guys. What happened to steele? lmao. Still trying to flip Mark Pope? Better get your recruiting calculator out.

Don't worry about our QBs, we good. Fact is mullen can't recruit and you will see the effects of that real soon. Got cucked by sanders and the california guys. What happened to steele? lmao. Still trying to flip Mark Pope? Better get your recruiting calculator out.
You act like Richt is killing it in recruiting. I guarantee you UF finishes higher than Miami in the recruiting rankings. Really grasping at straws there lil fella. What has Pope done? Is Sanders committed anywhere yet? What about Surtain and Campbell how they doong for yall. thats the thing yall are some hypocrites. Wanna talk about recruiting as if there isnt 50 pages on this site with you girls CRYING about how ****** your recruiting is. Always crying,crying,crying about how the hometown traitors dont wanna play for your ****** *** program. Thats the beautiful irony about this thread. You girls do the exact same **** you accuse the Gators of doing. hahaha bunch of hypocritcal whiny *******.

And no you are not good at QB and you and your entire fanbase knows it. Gotta have that false bravado in here tho huh? your good at QB. hahahahahahahahahaha funniest thing ive seen in this thread and ive seen some pretty **** funny things in here.

Advertisement
Put it all in one post stop spamming
No worries im out of this hilariously ironic thread that completely backfired on the founders of this hypocrisy . I will get my laughs in from afar now that the Cane tears are sure to flow in this thread due to the facts i just laid upon them.

4-5 last 9.games. Thats almost an entire season of losing ball. Corch Richt gonna corch Richt. hahahahahahahahaha. lost to freaking virginia just a few days ago. hahahahahahaha
Almost an entire season of losing. Like the 2017 Gators? Y’all were 4-7 2 months ago😂

Almost an entire season of losing. Like the 2017 Gators? Y’all were 4-7 2 months ago😂
Yes that was when we had a shark humping corch. The same corch who got your CURRENT CORCH FIRED. We now have a great coach and are clearly heading in the right direction. Now you and FSU have the corches and its glorious. These are facts that can not be disputed.

Yes that was when we had a shark humping corch. The same corch who got your CURRENT CORCH FIRED. We now have a great coach and are clearly heading in the right direction. Now you and FSU have the corches and its glorious. These are facts that can not be disputed.
You’re clearly headed in the right direction. Those games vs Kentucky and Vanderbilt have me convinced!

Advertisement
You’re clearly headed in the right direction. Those games vs Kentucky and Vanderbilt have me convinced!
Yeah under the previous regime they would have laid down after the UK game. Under this coach they havent lost since. Under the previous coach they would have got blown out after falling behind 21-3 to Vandy. Under this coach they fought back and still won.by double digits.

Meanwhile yall boys are still losing to Virginia in year 3... Sit down man you literally have nothing to say right now as long as Corch Richt is around. Oh and UK would beat the breaks off of you boys this year so stop that non sense. Boys lose to Virginia then have the nerve to bring up and top 25 UK team. More delicious irony.

Got to give credit to the big bad keyboard warrior. Must have the day off from his job at McDonald's and is taking a break from cooking the meth.

I hope for his sake that trying to do more than one thing at once doesn't end up with him dying in his exploding trailer.

Got to give credit to the big bad keyboard warrior. Must have the day off from his job at McDonald's and is taking a break from cooking the meth.

I hope for his sake that trying to do more than one thing at once doesn't end up with him dying in his exploding trailer.
Hes gotta resort to made up personal attacks because lord knows he cant say anything to refute the facts of the situation. And those facts are Miami still sucks in yeqr 3 of Richt because he's a corch who lost to Shark Humper not once but twice. Miami still has no QB. Florida is on the uptick and this thread is beaitifully ironic and it needs to live on forever. these are the facts that can not be refuted .

Advertisement
Kermit just John Wick'd this thread !!!! Jeez!!! All facts tho!!!
Just doing what I can to call out these insecure hypocrites. I hope I didnt John Wick this beautifully ironic thread it needs to live on forever. This thread and what it has become is amazing for Gators to read and these simpletons dont even realize it. 🤣😂🤣

Yeah under the previous regime they would have laid down after the UK game. Under this coach they havent lost since. Under the previous coach they would have got blown out after falling behind 21-3 to Vandy. Under this coach they fought back and still won.by double digits.

Meanwhile yall boys are still losing to Virginia in year 3... Sit down man you literally have nothing to say right now as long as Corch Richt is around. Oh and UK would beat the breaks off of you boys this year so stop that non sense. Boys lose to Virginia then have the nerve to bring up and top 25 UK team. More delicious irony.

Congrats on beating Mississippi State and Vanderbilt. After losing to a basketball school, you have the most sparkling resume in college football. Truly amazing.

Bro... honestly, i never realized these guys are so obsessed with us to the point where they're freaking delusional.:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
We don't give them a second thought! Lmao. I gotta be a part of this!!!
Obsessed isn't even the word. These losers aren't even a top 4 rival for us and here we are they have a 1000 page thread dedicated to us. And yeah there were lots of tears under the regime but the last 100 pages or so haven't even been Gator tears. Its been Cane tears simply crying about how much they hate the Gators hence why this thread jas turned into beautiful irony. These boys gonna be extremely upset at us calling them out so just sit back and enjoy the tears that are flowing.

Congrats on beating Mississippi State and Vanderbilt. After losing to a basketball school, you have the most sparkling resume in college football. Truly amazing.
Both teams would beat Da U.

You lost to Virginia just 2 days ago. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Your fans are already lining up replacements for your corch on this very site.

Next.

Advertisement
Back