Tears Gator Tears

The Gaytor's flipz machine has F$U in it's site... if I was F$U I'd be scared, real scared.

Imagine the recruiting pitch..."F$U is terrible, and we are 'on our way up' after impressive victories over Colorado State and Tennessee, so you should sign with the 'better pile of ****' program"...

And then imagine the recruit who falls for that...

Advertisement
Imagine the recruiting pitch..."F$U is terrible, and we are 'on our way up' after impressive victories over Colorado State and Tennessee, so you should sign with the 'better pile of ****' program"...

In typical GAYtor logicz the recruit only has two choices fsu or the GAYtors.

Unfortunately some will. Never underestimate the power of a “handler” “mentor” aka street agent or talent pimp. They totally brainwash these kids.

13686561_1722858937973912_2690237905523393148_n.jpg

Advertisement

Awful presumptuous to assume the triumph over the Vols this year!

He'll need a new pitch Saturday night.

:****::****::****::****::****: ain't winning in Knoxville.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two things:

1. I think it's great that those kids are being recognized for having fun and grading out at 80%. I don't think we should get too caught up in how many yards somebody ran for or whether the guy who caught the ball is part of the other team's defense or not. It's about fun, and I think the bama's of the world have forgotten that. Maybe it's time we all reconsider if "winning" is really better than "losing".

2. I'm wondering if the shape of that ball has anything to do with Franks' completion percentage. I mean, have you ever tried to throw a soccer ball? Super hard to control where that thing goes.

0011002_mini-star-football-participation-trophy.jpeg

That’s impressive, they managed to have 2 champion RB’s who didn’t even rush for 100 yards COMBINED. Jordan Scarlett is trying to become the first Heisman Candidate to make it to NY without rushing for 100 yards total in a season.

Reading comprehension my friend. The article clearly said that he graded out above 80%. If the kid is getting a B in football, does it really matter how many yards he runs for? Obviously not.

You know, FSU vs. Gators is going to be a real ****** race.

FSU has a better quarterback, but a worse coach.

The Gators have a terrible quarterback, but a *slightly* better coach.

It might be 0-0 going into overtime.
The Tautology in you is on another lever! You wrote the same obvious crap sentence twice. My little niece writes just like you do.

Advertisement
Back