Screenshot_2018-09-09-22-02-00.png
Screenshot_2018-09-09-21-59-33.png
Screenshot_2018-09-09-21-59-39.png
Screenshot_2018-09-09-21-59-44.png
Screenshot_2018-09-09-21-59-54.png
Screenshot_2018-09-09-22-00-06.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't fckin laugh, if this dude's got some inside info I want to know about it.

It's Tebow isn't it? Tebow's coming back, everybody's screwed. I knew this would happen.

Teblow has got one thing on his mind since baseball season is done and he has no more showers to hang out in...

Now he’s hanging around gaysville trying to impress a couple of these young QB’s...

C'ya Lewis... Isn't that the guy who 2 weeks ago they said was the number 1 TE in the state just ahead of Krull, the baseball player who hasn't played football in a number of years???

Screenshot_2018-09-09-23-59-15.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their players are idiots and Mullet is running a shîtshow. They've got little reason to be clowning on Willie at F$U...

Screenshot_2018-09-10-07-52-12.png

Advertisement
You don't think the quit is quite there yet, take a few games?

Basically. They are a 3 TD favorite. They’ll struggle, the in-fighting will start and they’ll get steamrolled whoever they play next in the SEC, then the wheels will fall off. I don’t know when they play UGA but that will be a tear filled day.

Basically. They are a 3 TD favorite. They’ll struggle, the in-fighting will start and they’ll get steamrolled whoever they play next in the SEC, then the wheels will fall off. I don’t know when they play UGA but that will be a tear filled day.

rumor has it they're in talks to cancel the game... and the series

Georgia's going to annihilate UF. If it were any other team, I'd feel for them. But it's UF, so I'll probably just laugh.

Advertisement
Back