Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

One day both he and willie will discover that dancing has very little to do with football. Until then...

FA96DCB6-AD8D-40E0-80C1-45F0CED2AC90.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry, wouldn’t Dan be considered the HB”I”C (Head Bozo IN Charge) HBC means Historical Black College....which is very appropriate since UF plays like one.
Who this guy???

8F466EAB-27DB-4EE2-A38E-075C727A8FC7 (1).jpeg

I had a different B word in mind but from the looks of this pic, I think you nailed it.

Advertisement
Sorry, wouldn’t Dan be considered the HB”I”C (Head Bozo IN Charge) HBC means Historical Black College....which is very appropriate since UF plays like one.
That would be an insult to North Carolina A&T, who would beat Florida by a couple scores at this point.

Who got better, who got worse, who made history in Week 2

i

Kentucky Wildcats
Progress:
31 furlongs

Oh, you thought Kansas' streak-breaking win was big? Try this one on for size: Kentucky beat Florida for the first time in 31 years. Just think of all that has happened in that span: Jared Lorenzen, Steve Spurrier, Tim Tebow, three UK hoops championships, a Jim McElwain shark meme ... it has literally been a lifetime for a whole bunch of Wildcats fans. In fact, go ahead, Kentucky. Celebrate by doing the Dan Mullen dance.

Advertisement
Gatorchomp813 knows wtf hes talking about......about waiting 3 years when u know u got the wrong guy. That **** sucks so bad, but its UF so that means this thread will be gold for 3 years and beyond.

All you need to know it that Mullet was begging for years to be hired away from MSU and everyone passed on him. **** we even kicked the tires on him twice and passed twice.

Advertisement
Back