Tears Gator Tears

If Tennessee can surprise us maybe they go winless in conference play??

That would be incredible. But Tennessee and Florida are fighting for the largest dumpster fire title

Advertisement
LSU is just going to steamroll UF... They talked **** about us losing, they aren't going to score a point against LSU...

Advertisement
The vaunted and feared Gator offense...
Florida Gators
6th SEC FBS | 1-1
  • Passing Yards
    119th
    236.5 PYPG
  • Rushing Yards
    129th
    165.5 RYPG
  • Total Yards Per Game
    123rd
    402.0 YPG

And who in the SEC is UF beating?? MAYBE Vandy??

‎Sat‎, ‎Sep‎ ‎22@
Tennessee-70.png
Tennessee‎
‎Sat‎, ‎Sep‎ ‎29@
mmq.png
Mississippi St.
‎Sat‎, ‎Oct‎ ‎06vs
LSU-70.png
LSU
‎Sat‎, ‎Oct‎ ‎13@
vva.png
Vanderbilt
Bye Week‎Sat‎, ‎Oct‎ ‎27@
ggb.png
Georgia‎
CBS‎Sat‎, ‎Nov‎ ‎03vs
mms.png
Missouri
‎Sat‎, ‎Nov‎ ‎10vs
ssi.png
South Carolina

LSU is just far superior to uf. They’re a joke
I'm certainly not arguing for uf but just cause lsu beat us doesnt make them anymore than what we originally saw them as... a middle of the pack basic sec team. I think theyll curb stomp ufag but nothing will surprise me.

Advertisement
college football live talking about the gators and holes, which one is the worse. chuckling about the turnover purse. joey galloway just a grinning....pretty funny

Advertisement
What did he do?

He always talks **** about the U every chance he gets. Same with his bros and dad. His dad played for us and declared early. We allowed him to come back and get his degree for free and he repays us by funneling all of his DBs that he coaches out of the south Florida area.

Advertisement
Basically. They are a 3 TD favorite. They’ll struggle, the in-fighting will start and they’ll get steamrolled whoever they play next in the SEC, then the wheels will fall off. I don’t know when they play UGA but that will be a tear filled day.

I cannot wait to see them go against UGA. I think UGA is going to be able to break their previous series record of 75-0.

Ya know they wouldn’t have had such high hopes if they didn’t listen to Paul Finebaum. Man was on the air talking about how he thought 9-10 wins is possible last week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back