Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Who got better, who got worse, who made history in Week 2

i

Kentucky Wildcats
Progress:
31 furlongs

Oh, you thought Kansas' streak-breaking win was big? Try this one on for size: Kentucky beat Florida for the first time in 31 years. Just think of all that has happened in that span: Jared Lorenzen, Steve Spurrier, Tim Tebow, three UK hoops championships, a Jim McElwain shark meme ... it has literally been a lifetime for a whole bunch of Wildcats fans. In fact, go ahead, Kentucky. Celebrate by doing the Dan Mullen dance.

And they had Steve Spurrier in attendance last night. The look of horror and embarrassment on his face that he tried hiding behind a fake smirk was priceless. Looked like he was going to go to the sideline, throw his visor at Mullet and bench him. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Gatorchomp813 knows wtf hes talking about......about waiting 3 years when u know u got the wrong guy. That **** sucks so bad, but its UF so that means this thread will be gold for 3 years and beyond.
Oh yea...he’s going to be there the full contract too. They can’t afford to pay two buyouts.

Last edited:
That would be an insult to North Carolina A&T, who would beat Florida by a couple scores at this point.
And JMU and maybe Grambling...don’t know if they’re fully back but I heard they’re really good again.

Advertisement
Was going to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning but with all these sweet Gaytor Tears for my coffee I was afraid I’d get diabetes....

Advertisement
Just thought I'd revisit this thread of theirs from a week ago. How'd it age for em?

Screenshot_2018-09-05-06-06-41.png
Screenshot_2018-09-05-06-07-38.png

Lol at all the post-Charleston Southern chest beating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back