Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-24-31.png
Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-25-08.png
Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-27-59.png
Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-28-42.png
Screenshot_2018-08-27-19-30-20.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good point, a **** would be slightly less ghey than pinot.

It’s a mathematical certainty that any male that says he is going to “draw a bath“ has spent a good portion of his life inhaling *****.

The only question is whether he’s sucked còck in the dozens or hundreds.

Saying he’s going to pour glass of Pinot Noir before he “draws a bath“ is a sure sign that he’s a passive bottom.

Putting the *** in gaytor.

Never in my life have I heard me or anyone of my boys say “draw a bath”. I mean if we’re all chillin and someone drops that line you’re beyond sus.

The only times I have heard that term is in black and white movies and in childrens cartoons when its a setup for the joke weere someone gives the other guy a drawing of a bath. In both cases it is always an old pompous prick requesting the bath be drawn.

Advertisement
The only times I have heard that term is in black and white movies and in childrens cartoons when its a setup for the joke weere someone gives the other guy a drawing of a bath. In both cases it is always an old pompous prick requesting the bath be drawn.
IIRC, gaytor Jeff is in his early 30's and claims to have a wife of some sort. The dude for real has so many accounts under so many different names, it's hard to keep track. It's a constant joke over there. He was actually talking once about his wife's "lady parts". If he's straight, he's the gheyest straight man alive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back