Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So let's get down to the question every one wants to know the answer to: Who are they flipping this year?

Pssssst: Dey gettin errrybody

Advertisement
Don't forget one of those great DBs at DBU. The Heisman might be a 4-way tie this year...

In a shocking historical development, all 5 finalist attending this years Heisman presentation in NY will all be Turds. However none of them will win it since a player from a 2-10 team has never won it.

So let's get down to the question every one wants to know the answer to: Who are they flipping this year?

I heard that DJ Dallas is very capable with a frying pan, has always wanted to fire airsoft rifles in public and get free upgrades from Enterprise, and will transfer to them next week. He will of course also be an immediate Heisman candidate.

Who they flippin?

EVERYONE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I reminded everyone young and old that UFAG SUCKS !!!!

Lesson for today jus in case anyone has forgotten ....

THERE IS NOTHING MORE DILUSIONAL THAN THE DISILLUSION OF A DISILLUSIONED DILUSIONAL UFAG FAN !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
In a shocking historical development, all 5 finalist attending this years Heisman presentation in NY will all be Turds. However none of them will win it since a player from a 2-10 team has never won it.

A write-in candidate? Impressive.

Articles like this arr beautiful and help us[/QUO
The only thing that taintcholas thinks is “unreasonable” in his fairy tale post is for the turds to win their first playoff birth under a new coach.

Then turdbait15 has the audacity to claim Oregon with the 4th place recruiting class “maybe” a top 10 class while simultaneously claiming the Turds and their 33 rd ranked class are definitely Top 10.

Folks, as much as we like to credit it on their use of meth, drinking moonshine and eating paint chips, this is just a special kind of stupid.

I heard glue to sniff it down.

Advertisement
Back