Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180819-131506.png

Screenshot_20180819-131556.png

Lol... Who aren't they flipping? The dreaded gaytor flip machine will have us scrambling for cover once recruits see the stellar product Mullet puts on the field.

The GAYtors going to flipz all recruits when they see them winning all the Heismanz this year!

Mullet has taken the flip machine nationwide since he’s been there.They are now fully entrenched in California to flip all of usc and ucla’s Recruits.

I don’t think either of those schools are ready for the major force that is the UFAG flip machine.

Mullet has taken the flip machine nationwide since he’s been there.They are now fully entrenched in California to flip all of usc and ucla’s Recruits.

I don’t think either of those schools are ready for the major force that is the UFAG flip machine.

Yep those teams on California don’t even know what’s going on.
They think they still have all their commitments but they are all gone!
They been GAYtor flipz!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is USC even going to have a freshman class next year?

A side affect of getting your class raided by the GAYtor flip machine is hallucinations.......so just like we are all hallucinating that Pope signed with us and is practicing at Greentree They will believe the still have a class...but it’s been flipz.

Look at this... Cali is out and my area, D/M/V, could be next. Oh...and fûck Hova...

Screenshot_2018-08-19-15-01-04.png
Screenshot_2018-08-19-15-04-22.png
Screenshot_2018-08-19-15-06-41.png
Screenshot_2018-08-19-15-07-09.png

And yes, I believe that the corch that ignored central and northeast Florida for Cali would put less priority on SoFlo for the DMV.

A side affect of getting your class raided by the GAYtor flip machine is hallucinations.......so just like we are all hallucinating that Pope signed with us and is practicing at Greentree They will believe the still have a class...but it’s been flipz.
But for now their recruiting sucks so why not write a feel good Mullet article until prime flipping season kicks in...

Screenshot_2018-08-19-14-59-23.png

Advertisement
Look at this... Cali is out and my area, D/M/V, could be next. Oh...and fûck Hova...

View attachment 62680View attachment 62681View attachment 62682View attachment 62683

And yes, I believe that the corch that ignored central and northeast Florida for Cali would put less priority on SoFlo for the DMV.

You know what? Even these a-holes can't be dumb enough to think they can stop recruiting FL. They can't possibly think they'll be successful on the field with this plan. Sht, they can't even think they'll get out of gaynsville alive. Even the dumb-*** gayter fans aren't dumb enough to put up with this nonsense.

This has to be a fcking joke. Way too good to be true.

You know what? Even these a-holes can't be dumb enough to think they can stop recruiting FL. They can't possibly think they'll be successful on the field with this plan. Sht, they can't even think they'll get out of gaynsville alive. Even the dumb-*** gayter fans aren't dumb enough to put up with this nonsense.

This has to be a fcking joke. Way too good to be true.
I love this gaytor approach to recruiting...for us.

Advertisement
Looks like we'll be getting more pics of Mullet squatting and pulling at the corners of his mouth. He's so street...

Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-10-07.png
Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-10-45.png
Screenshot_2018-08-20-13-11-22.png

Advertisement
Back