Tears Gator Tears

UFAG SUCKS !!!!

just in case anyone has forgotten or any new people to this thread need to be reminded.
Correctamundo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They think they're getting Summerall and Zipperer. Land those 2 in Orange & Green and I'm gonna get some popcorn and screenshot away.

Snowflake's chance in **** that Zip would end up in that **** stain of a program.

At least that SmurphyGator guy laid off the hooch long enough in his cell in the psych ward to use his tablet today.

Did you notice the All-Access VIP's are the most retarded.

Advertisement
Snowflake's chance in **** that Zip would end up in that **** stain of a program.

At least that SmurphyGator guy laid off the hooch long enough in his cell in the psych ward to use his tablet today.

Did you notice the All-Access VIP's are the most retarded.
I don't have VIP but feel free to screenshot away at their gaytardedness and post here.

I don't have VIP but feel free to screenshot away at their gaytardedness and post here.

Neither do I, I was just saying the guys that have the VIP tag under their avatars are the heaviest hallucinogen users. They use more LSD than LSU fans.

This can’t be real !
Believing the anyone can make Felipe Franks Heisman worthy is legal basis to Baker Act them.
And get a top 5 class and smash GA. LMAO! That dude must be smokin' cattails he pulled out of the gayturd swamp.

Advertisement

The only thing that taintcholas thinks is “unreasonable” in his fairy tale post is for the turds to win their first playoff birth under a new coach.

Then turdbait15 has the audacity to claim Oregon with the 4th place recruiting class “maybe” a top 10 class while simultaneously claiming the Turds and their 33 rd ranked class are definitely Top 10.

Folks, as much as we like to credit it on their use of meth, drinking moonshine and eating paint chips, this is just a special kind of stupid.

Advertisement
The only thing that taintcholas thinks is “unreasonable” in his fairy tale post is for the turds to win their first playoff birth under a new coach.

Then turdbait15 has the audacity to claim Oregon with the 4th place recruiting class “maybe” a top 10 class while simultaneously claiming the Turds and their 33 rd ranked class are definitely Top 10.

Folks, as much as we like to credit it on their use of meth, drinking moonshine and eating paint chips, this is just a special kind of stupid.

Nah man...meth is too complicated...they just eat a carton of store brand Sudafed when they wake up and wash it down with a 12 pack of Natty Ice.
There would be no trailers left if they were making meth around there....BOOM!

Advertisement
Back