Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what? Even these a-holes can't be dumb enough to think they can stop recruiting FL. They can't possibly think they'll be successful on the field with this plan. Sht, they can't even think they'll get out of gaynsville alive. Even the dumb-*** gayter fans aren't dumb enough to put up with this nonsense.

This has to be a fcking joke. Way too good to be true.
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of Gator Fans.

So.

784 pages and I just gave OP his first thumbs up. I realize he hasn't been very active here, but I find that surprising.

Advertisement
So.

784 pages and I just gave OP his first thumbs up. I realize he hasn't been very active here, but I find that surprising.
As I see it, this thread was @Dwinstitles idea. I was speaking openly with him on another thread and he said we should start a "Gator Tears" thread. I figured he'd start it. Next thing I know, OP started it so I jumped in from page 1 posting several times there with screenshots. OP has posted in here on occasion.

Rappers and athletes live 2
This is one of if not the best CIS threads EVER
There are a few really good ones, its usually the ones that you dont open to really read until you see that its lingering then you figure out why.
-tears
-that lunatic with the huge desk in ipf
-that lunatic Dan sielo jr
-that guy who had a **** tab up
-and a few more that were funny

Advertisement
Rappers and athletes live 2

There are a few really good ones, its usually the ones that you dont open to really read until you see that its lingering then you figure out why.
-tears
-that lunatic with the huge desk in ipf
-that lunatic Dan sielo jr
-that guy who had a **** tab up
-and a few more that were funny
Whatever happened to **** tab guy that was priceless

Advertisement
1534859147194.jpeg

Advertisement
Back