Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

The gators qbs have turned Mullen into Butch Jones. Champions, he says!

Yeah, who's got the skillz to do this for uf?

Life Champions.png

As I see it, this thread was @Dwinstitles idea. I was speaking openly with him on another thread and he said we should start a "Gator Tears" thread. I figured he'd start it. Next thing I know, OP started it so I jumped in from page 1 posting several times there with screenshots. OP has posted in here on occasion.

Yeah, but it didn't really get going around page 40 or so.

In completely unrelated news, my first post on here was around page 39 or something.

(Yet) another thread of Gaytor insanity...

Recruiting predictions — camp

I believe I have solved the mystery that is the gaturd calculator and it really is simple arithmetic. What you do is get the Turds current class ranking and divide that by the number of your wife’s relatives who have banged her.

A SMurphygator has had 2 cousin and an uncle bang his wife which gives you a ranking of 12-14, while Gatorbait has had a cousin, an uncle and two brothers bang his for a ranking of 8-12. Mystery solved!!

Advertisement
I believe I have solved the mystery that is the gaturd calculator and it really is simple arithmetic. What you do is get the Turds current class ranking and divide that by the number of your wife’s relatives who have banged her.

A SMurphygator has had 2 cousin and an uncle bang his wife which gives you a ranking of 12-14, while Gatorbait has had a cousin, an uncle and two brothers bang his for a ranking of 8-12. Mystery solved!!

Lol
the GAYtor recruiting algorithm!

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're all assuming Mullen is going to be some kind of quarterback whisperer and all of their offensive woes will be solved. However, the unspoken reality is those Muschamp recruited defenses that kept them competitive during the Mac years aren't there anymore. They could eke out 9 win seasons under McElwain because they had elite defensive talent that could shut down most garbage SEC offenses. Those guys have all moved on now and you could already see the collapse last year when they fell to 69th in scoring defense. Its' only going to get worse next year.

Mick Hubert, Gators play-by-play guy called into the giant Nole honk JP Peterson's afternoon show here in Tampa yesterday to discuss all things Gators football. I got a good laugh out of the delusion on my way home yesterday. Basically, none of the players were even coached before, the last staff was so bad. All of their average guys on offense will be much better. "QB Whisperer" is gonna make a more than serviceable QB out of Franks from day one, and JP even agrees that the Gators got robbed not being in the Top 25. Starts at abuot 74:30 of the Ron & JP podcast from 8/21/2018 below.

Listen Free to Ron & JP on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

Advertisement
Back