Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They're all assuming Mullen is going to be some kind of quarterback whisperer and all of their offensive woes will be solved. However, the unspoken reality is those Muschamp recruited defenses that kept them competitive during the Mac years aren't there anymore. They could eke out 9 win seasons under McElwain because they had elite defensive talent that could shut down most garbage SEC offenses. Those guys have all moved on now and you could already see the collapse last year when they fell to 69th in scoring defense. Its' only going to get worse next year.

Such an elite whisperer that the WR they signed to play QB there only looks sort of like a WR now...

Rappers and athletes live 2

There are a few really good ones, its usually the ones that you dont open to really read until you see that its lingering then you figure out why.
-tears
-that lunatic with the huge desk in ipf
-that lunatic Dan sielo jr
-that guy who had a **** tab up
-and a few more that were funny

You forgot the guy that asked why he kept getting ghey popup ads and ghey dating banner ads, not realizing that shlt is based on your search and site visiting history.

Screenshot_2018-08-23-08-23-03.png
Screenshot_2018-08-23-08-42-59.png
Screenshot_2018-08-23-08-43-14.png

i love that they've got Summerall penciled in their class. Nice set up for a fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ill say it once again.

" there's nothing more delusional than the disillusion of a disillusioned UFAG fan."

The only group that comes remotely close are radicalized Islamist terrorists. But they are still a distant second.

Oh, it definitely happened I’m sure some other posters remember it

**** yeah we remember it!! That was my vote for thread of the year (other than this one of course). I believe it was the ND week last year that it happened. Nothing better than someone taking screenshots of the ads they see and then posting them to try and call out the site only to out themselves for the very same thing. Someone did it with Bama ads once too; tried calling out D Money and others for taking money to run Bama ads on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stampenis and the other Alligaytor Anal-alley writers are contractually obligated to provide a recruiting class calculator update every time a new moron chooses to commit to the Gaytors.

Does that mean they calculate present verbal/declared commits or do they throw in speculative commits who they are guessing on?

Advertisement
Back