Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it's slim pickins lately but I'd rather post the minute amount of tears available than let this thread spin off topic for too long. #RespectMyDecision

Dead period is a relatively great time of the year for gaytor recruiting.

Advertisement
Anyone know why CIS is pushing ads for pills that claim to enlarge your *****?

I keep seeing ads that claim to be able to reduce my ***** size because the women are having trouble handling it. While the ads are annoying, I have a great appreciation for the service they are trying to sell to me.

Advertisement
Durrrrr....Miami can't sell out their games......Derp - gator fans

Best part about that tweet is, the comments below it are nothing but UM, FSU, UGA & UCF fans bombarding the Gators with disrespect. They're gettin it from all directions.

The best one tho, is the UCF fans with the "You're time is up old man WE run Central Florida now!" comments.

Gators getting big-timed by an AAC school. How embarrassing!

:jordan:

Advertisement
Best part about that tweet is, the comments below it are nothing but UM, FSU, UGA & UCF fans bombarding the Gators with disrespect. They're gettin it from all directions.

The best one tho, is the UCF fans with the "You're time is up old man WE run Central Florida now!" comments.

Gators getting big-timed by an AAC school. How embarrassing!

:jordan:

Those dudes have gotten mad annoying and disrespectful after claiming an imaginary championship and they really buying into it like they really won the title. They think they can part take in big boy discussions with their fake receipt.

Last edited:
Those dudes have gotten mad annoying and disrespectful after claiming an imaginary championship and they really buying into it like they really won the title. They think they can part take in big boy decision with their fake receipt.
They can if they're hatin on the Gators. UCF doesn't annoy me cuz they're barely on my radar. And when they are, they're beating Auburn or clowning UF. More power to em. Give UF **** up there. lol

Advertisement
Back