Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Florida, the gift that keeps on giving

It really is amazing and hilarious to watch. But UF showing themselves to be closer to the real "thug" U has to be my favorite thing about the turds free fall right now. After all this time, after all of their holier-than-thou (literally) bull****, it is so sweet to see all of this kind of **** come out.

Can't wait for 2019 when we deliver them the true nationally televised prime time *** kicking they have deserved for 10 years.

Last edited:
Dan Mullen would make a hilariously bad parole officer. Seriously though, why are they so surprised. Criminal behavior was practically institutionalized under Meyer and Mullen. The man coached a klansman, a *** serial killer, among other thugs, and they act like they’ve never seen anything like it. There going through the 5 stages of grief due to the death of their program and right now it’s denial.

Bruh what? Lol

Holy ****!!!
What the fvck is happening there?
They have gone over the edge of sanity.
All kidding aside I can’t believe they would put that out.
So it was a costume party??? Like Halloween ?? Trying to understand this.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2018-07-30_214436.jpg
Screenshot_2018-07-30_214456.jpg

This Mullet is going at record breaking pace. I actually starting to concerned that he won’t be able to keep going at this pace.
Also I’m starting to get worried that so many ridiculous **** is coming out so fast that we may actually miss something!
That last video deserves a few days of undivided attention!

Advertisement
Holy ****!!!
What the fvck is happening there?
They have gone over the edge of sanity.
All kidding aside I can’t believe they would put that out.
So it was a costume party??? Like Halloween ?? Trying to understand this.
I can't even finish the video. What the **** has happened in Gainesville?

They're actually complaining that their local police department doesn't cover up their football teams illegal activity anymore. Not covering up crimes is now an "amateur program" move its sad to say.

"The Memorial Day standoff between the Gators and Tay Bang"

I can't stop ******* laughing

This Mullet is going at record breaking pace. I actually starting to concerned that he won’t be able to keep going at this pace.
Also I’m starting to get worried that so many ridiculous **** is coming out so fast that we may actually miss something!
That last video deserves a few days of undivided attention!

Who...this guy?
👇
8F466EAB-27DB-4EE2-A38E-075C727A8FC7.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
At the pace the tears are coming....the good people that run this site are going have to buy more server space to hold it all!

I just want to say that if we ever get into a fight with some guys and one of you dipshts brings a frying pan or a laser pointer I'm going to switch sides and beat the ever loving **** out of you.

Advertisement
Back