Tears Gator Tears

That last comment is one of my favorites in this whole thread. Short and to the point, but completely loaded with years of delusion. And now, when that delusional world view is being called into question, he's basically doubling down on it.
Gott **** you hit the nail on the head. When they talk about how recruiting sucks but they'll flip kids after their successful season, they're doubling down on what will be a failure of a season and a battle to flip kids from Vandy.

Advertisement
Some of us fat white guys 😀
Throw on some Chuck Taylor's and watch your youth come back. Last time I wore boat shoes were Sperry Docksiders...in 1983 or 84.

By the way, what's the appropriate footwear for jorts...black leather lace up boots? I'm thinking in the Village People context.

Last edited:
Lol... This gaytard started a thread and answered his own question. Looks like Big Bro helped set him straight...

Screenshot_2018-07-30-08-09-51.png

LMAO... 4thAndJort clowning them again. Reminds me of Sam Kinnison to Rodney Dangerfield in the movie Back to School drilling Rodney on why MacArthur didn't take China during WWII: "Good answer!"

Screenshot_2018-07-30-08-09-51.png
Screenshot_2018-07-30-08-14-30.png
Screenshot_2018-07-30-08-14-54.png

Last edited:
I love this sentence:

"It's been shown that DM just straight up doesn't lose when he has equal or better talent."

What insanity.

First, WHEN had "it been shown"? When?

Second, isn't it the job of every head football coach EVER to, you know, NOT LOSE when you have superior talent? Is this some sort of Gaytor Logicz trick or something? "Mullet only loses when he has inferior talent"? Again, I point out that we have had a load of **** shoveled at us that says Mullet is some sort of coaching genius.

Every time I think I have seen Gaytor fans hit rock bottom, another tidbit of genius like this one gets posted.

Wow. Just...wow....

Lol I read that and was dying

Advertisement
Throw on some Chuck Taylor's and watch your youth come back. Last time I wore boat shoes were Sperry Docksiders...in 1983 or 84.

By the way, whats the appropriate footwear for jorts...black leather lace up boots? I'm thinking in the Village People context.

Don't be ridiculous.

aKBVrnW_700b.jpg

Advertisement
Lol... This gaytard started a thread and answered his own question. Looks like Big Bro helped set him straight...

View attachment 61734

LMAO... 4thAndJort clowning them again. Reminds me of Sam Kinnison to Rodney Dangerfield in the movie Back to School drilling Rodney on why MacArthur didn't take China during WWII: "Good answer!"

View attachment 61734View attachment 61735View attachment 61736

It's funny, when Gaytor fans want a recruit whose brother/sister/boyfriend/girlfriend went to UF, they think they have a slam dunk.

Then they try to recruit Mark-Antony Richards and it's all about "make your own mark, don't play in your brother's shadow" yada yada yada.

Their fanbase is pathetic...

Last edited:

By the way, whats the appropriate footwear for jorts...black leather lace up boots? I'm thinking in the Village People context.

LOL, I actually used to work for the company that made Docksiders, and spent a miserable month in 1982 in the Indonesian jungle auditing the plant. I did get a free pair in every color though......

p.s. My wife threw all of that out (and my disco shoes) when we got married.....

LOL, I actually used to work for the company that made Docksiders, and spent a miserable month in 1982 in the Indonesian jungle auditing the plant. I did get a free pair in every color though......

p.s. My wife threw all of that out (and my disco shoes) when we got married.....

She let you keep the jorts though, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is actually..for real..no BS..no trolling...the actual Gator program Twitter?

Holy ****.

They just had to come with a reason that there were all those masks in the equipment room...no no no not for use in criminal activities.

Advertisement
Back