Tears Gator Tears

Is it a big deal that nobody committed following Friday Night Lights? - Read and Reaction

This article is hilarious.

Basically, the Gaytors recruiting class won't get any better after Friday Night Lights-Off. The Gaytors recruiting class won't get any better after August 1. And the Gaytors recruiting class won't get any better after the season starts.

I love it.

So even more strange math and speadsheets being used in lieu of moonshine since they are running out of it trying to achieve intoxicated rationality. It's amazing how many excuses they can come up with.

Advertisement
So even more strange math and speadsheets being used in lieu of moonshine since they are running out of it trying to achieve intoxicated rationality. It's amazing how many excuses they can come up with.

I’ve said it many times...

“ there’s nothing more delusional than the disillusion of a disallusional UFAG fan !”

😊😊
B1B524A3-1FD5-4A18-A126-194C96B4B829.jpeg

Advertisement
You can't even make this **** up. Mullet is killing himself on the recruiting trail. I can only imagine the gears turning in Mullets pea brain before he said this. "This young ***** boy would love to be compared to a thug. They all want to be thugs. I know I will tell him he will be the next Hernandez."

He's gonna be "used like Hernandez." Like he was in prison?

Advertisement
Lol.. its like Mullet declared mission accomplished the second he got the Ufag job and just gave up. He quit recruiting. His team is predicted to finish 3rd or 4th in the sec east and Vegas has them at 7 or 8 wins. But he doesn't care. So here Mullen is, taking awkward pictures, talking about the brand and telling kids he'll use them like Aaron Hernandez. It borders on sabotage.. and I love it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just noticed the colored bar scheme for the up/down votes...not going to lie, trying to search through threads with the quickness just to see Brock's ...chit probably looking like a stop sign it's so red...Lmao....

Advertisement
Back