Tears Gator Tears

wzg1be.gif

Advertisement
I don't like Saban as much as the next guy but this was pure savage. Saban took away this flip floppy kid's power in 1 OV. Meanwhile, we're out here telling croots to follow their heart and sh*t. Put the pressure on them.

If I was proposing a ridiculous amount of money and benefits I would sound like a savage too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we hate the Noles and their corrupt *** program and all... But **** the Gators are just next level cringe. They make this easy
They are the worst combination a fanbase can have. Arrogant, Self Righteous, and Delusional. If I have to hear another whine about how could anyone not want to come to their program because of their campus, stadium, attendance etc, or how could anyone possibly want to be a cane, or (and my personal favorite) flipping kids as an actual recruitment strategy, i am going to want to see Gainesville burnt to the ground. While they have been incredibly entertaining, it has come at the price of losing some brain cells.

Been in Vegas for a week bowling and have missed my morning **** Tears to sweeten my coffee But I'm back now and it looks like the morning coffee will be sweet for some time while I catch up on the reality show Mullet Does Turdville.

Thanks to all who have added to this thread while I was gone.I'm glad to be back and I'll now go sit and drink an afternoon cup which I never do just to get me primed for the morning cup.

and just in case anything might have changed while I was gone...

UFAG STILL SUCKS !!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Chip Kelly chose to be a 2nd fiddle over coaching at UF. That means he saw everything there was to see and all the **** Gatorade bought then chose to coach the 2nd best team in LA over them. Think about that for a moment...

And the other dude chose cornfields...******* cornfields.

More like 6th Fiddle behind

Lakers
Dodgers
USC Football
LA Rams
UCLA Basketball

Advertisement
So I'm on the west coast of Florida for work . Having a drink with some co workers and they have Florid a spring game on tv. I yelled it "why are we watching a high school football game?" 3 gators fans yelled hey!! Lol
Lulz I would’ve yelled “so that’s what 4-8 looks like...”

Advertisement
Back