Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
LOL at Ivins being a sunshine pumper. Dude's a Notre Dame alum...

Screenshot_2018-07-02-11-13-56.png
Screenshot_2018-07-02-11-15-49.png
Screenshot_2018-07-02-11-16-19.png

The insane stuff you read on Gaytor sites...

First, Pierre is not, repeat, NOT better than Rian Davis (by the way, Wekiva is LOADED, they have 4 of the top 6, and 5 of the top 11 in the Orlando Sentinel Super 60).

Second, immediately after someone accurately points out that Ivins is not a great source, Gibbons cites Ivins as a source. Hilarious.

Third, I love the "tape checks out" defense, particularly when paired with "he goes to a small school". So this kid is dominating 1A competition, and we should rely on the tape? I pray that most Gaytor fans adopt this brilliant logic.

Advertisement
Mullen's pitch...

"You can be the next Percy Harvey...well, OK, if you read the Sports Illustrated article, you know that he doesn't have it mentally in the head either. But, hey, he's helping us out now, so that will probably all turn out great. Anyhow, let's not talk about our former WRs who don't have it mentally in the head, let's talk about our current WRs who don't have it mentally in the head. And we have PLENTY of those. Sure, we won a bunch of February national championships by taking highly-rated guys who committed crimes before they ever saw the playing field, so they probably didn't have it mentally in the head either. OK, where was I? Oh, yeah, there is a LOT of playing time available. You will be able to play right away, as long as you have it mentally in the head. And you don't commit any crimes in your first few months in Gainesville. I'll take care of the crimes you commit after you've been here for a few years, I worked with a great cover-up staff...have you ever heard of Aaron Hernandez? Speaking of guys who did not have it mentally in the head...what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, depth charts and playing time. Don't worry about it. All my current WRs suck, but don't repeat this, and definitely don't give an interview where you mention it..."

Sheer brilliance. Give that Mullet an extension and a raise.

Advertisement
Dan Mullen trashing his current players for recruiting.

Holy fūcking shlt!!!

This is the best thing posted here in months.

Do you realize how bad this is for current roster morale and for recruiting in general for the gaturd?

A recruit with no ax to grind let’s the world know the coaches think their own team is shlt, thereby letting recruits know these coaches are sleazebags that will throw their own players under the bus and basically do or say ANYTHING, but with zero regard for the players.

There is no way for them to spin this in a way that makes them look good.
Hopefully, this is getting splattered all over Twitter, social media, etc.

Wait, wait, now this is one of the best things that I have ever seen.

If you ever doubted the ability of Gaytor fans to be delusional beyond belief, for Gaytor fans to drink gallons and gallons of cyanide-laced Kool-Aid, you have got to read this thread.

Nearly all of them are finding a way to rationalize Mullet telling a recruit that his WRs "don't have it mentally in the head" as if it is some sort of motivational ploy aimed at the recruit.

This stuff is pure gold.

What Pittman is being told by coaches.

The delusional gaturd faithful are all agreeing it’s a great pitch, except the guy they used that approach on is probably signing with Oregon.

Hey, but otherwise, it’s a great recruiting pitch.

More gator maths.

Advertisement
Mullen worse than the Shark. ****. I'm sure the croots will all see how trill he is with his Js and grill and line up to play in Gainesville. It's not like Gainesville is wack as **** or anything and the staff is full of corny tryhards...

Advertisement
I can’t believe (actually yes I can) that the fans are siding with the coaches on that one.

There’s ways to promote playing time without saying your current players are missing a chromosome.

Its one thing to tell a recruit he can complete for playing time. Its another to completely throw your current players under the bus. I love mullet more every day.

I have no qualms with the gaytors using the foolproof tactic of telling all recruits about how sucky and mentally weak their players are. Nattys about to come rolling in

Advertisement
Back