Tears Gator Tears

Mullen hasn’t coached a single game is already getting these type of rants. No bueno for the ****** Gators. I hope we destroy them next year.

Because while on the outside they say and think Mullen is the goods deep down they know it was Urban that made him look successful just like it's usually Saban that makes his asst coaches look good.

I have several friends who are gator fans and they were all ****ed when the story of Frost came out. They all wanted him and I won't lie I think he would have been dangerous at Florida with that system they run and Florida athletes at his disposal

Advertisement
So Jesiah Pierre just committed to Florida, but according to my sources he is currently not a take for them??? Kind of awkward that the kid decommitted from Miami (The school that give him his first opportunity) to then flip to a school that won’t even accept his commitment. #Recruiting

So Jesiah Pierre just committed to Florida, but according to my sources he is currently not a take for them??? Kind of awkward that the kid decommitted from Miami (The school that give him his first opportunity) to then flip to a school that won’t even accept his commitment. #Recruiting

I remember watching the kids tape. He beats up on kids who look smaller then DJ Johnsons competition. I am glad he is going to be a Gaytor.

Sounds a lot like your journey from Insight to Gheybait back to Insight.

Welcome home.

Advertisement
They know.....thats why your not getting the typical " we flipped another one from miami"

I remember watching the kids tape. He beats up on kids who look smaller then DJ Johnsons competition. I am glad he is going to be a Gaytor.

I’m actually a huge fan of his game, which is why I’m surprised Florida is not taking his commitment. Florida doesn’t really have any big time LB targets so if they want to mess this one up. That’s all good with me

UF took Hopper from Roswell, GA a couple months ago (who we were also recruiting).

Maybe he took Pierre's spot.

I’m actually a huge fan of his game, which is why I’m surprised Florida is not taking his commitment. Florida doesn’t really have any big time LB targets so if they want to mess this one up. That’s all good with me

Advertisement
If true you think we take him back, look else where for a mike prospect or just close up shop with what we have

their mods are saying that he was not a take but some writer posted a tweet of someone who talked to him and they mentioned someone on the gator staff that accepted it. however, the tweet picture is gone. the commitment is not listed on the 247 list of commitments

2019 Football Commits

and their specific page has no write up about him committing. their boards are ****ed.

Advertisement
Yessss know hopefully he has to go to GT so he can catch these L' s the next four years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back