Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We are SO going to kick their *** in 2019.

I'm not even going to be drinking on gameday. I just want to savor it.

It'll probably be 37-3 or whatever, and the Gator boosters will be screaming to fire Mullet after we embarass them in spectacular fashion.

And I want Richt to show off for the camera after the game.

"Well, we executed our gameplan. I beat the Gators when I was at FSU, I beat them at Georgia, and I have beat them at Miami as both a player and a coach. What can I say? They are beatable. God bless them though."

:fap:

We are SO going to kick their *** in 2019.

I'm not even going to be drinking on gameday. I just want to savor it.

It'll probably be 37-3 or whatever, and the Gator boosters will be screaming to fire Mullet after we embarass them in spectacular fashion.

And I want Richt to show off for the camera after the game.

"Well, we executed our gameplan. I beat the Gators when I was at FSU, I beat them at Georgia, and I have beat them at Miami as both a player and a coach. What can I say? They are beatable. "God bless them though."

:fap:

"God bless them though, they try there little hearts out."

There, that's better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

LMAO... I think that the spelling police finally jumped the shark tank. @Canesince83, you downvoted my post for bad spelling and I didn't even write anything. All I fûcking did was provide 100% screenshots of what the gaytards posted.

Where did all of these nerds come from?

Screenshot_2018-06-30-18-11-53.png

@RVACane as you mentioned previously, scrolling on this new format leads to unintentional "reaction" emoji bull****. I for one don't care how you spell, but I will get that error fixed in a sign of solidarity with contempt for the grammar/spelling police!

Advertisement
@RVACane as you mentioned previously, scrolling on this new format leads to unintentional "reaction" emoji bull****. I for one don't care how you spell, but I will get that error fixed in a sign of solidarity with contempt for the grammar/spelling police!

You know you better not EVER misspell a word on here.You will have all these guys you took the time to correct and call out returning the favor...your spellcheck better be working overtime 😂😂😂

Ok. I'm sorry then. It happens with the scrolling. We've had a whole bunch of people come on to the board and start with the spelling downvotes. My bad.

Now imagine if this was a Canes fan page 🤦🏾‍♂️ There’d be a ****** uproar . I wonder if Snake Wilson is going to speak up about fans now like he’s done in the past about how bad our fans are

*this might need to be in Gator Tears
26C3937A-B348-45EE-8DAF-BBD06E83D6C2.png

Advertisement
Back